Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mk Dons At Home

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rotherham pegged back 1-1

Alan Judge again.

Charlton losing 1-3

Exactly why I'm not in the least bit concerned about going down. As I've said before, there are 5-6 appalling teams in this division and though they may occasionally get a result - there's little chance any of them will suddenly go on a consistently good run and pretty much no chance that 3 of them will do so.

It's frustrating - especially for those with season tickets (and I've been there) - but this season has always been about next season.

• Backroom

Exactly why I'm not in the least bit concerned about going down. As I've said before, there are 5-6 appalling teams in this division and though they may occasionally get a result - there's little chance any of them will suddenly go on a consistently good run and pretty much no chance that 3 of them will do so.

It's frustrating - especially for those with season tickets (and I've been there) - but this season has always been about next season.

Unless we get absolutely MASSIVE investment I can only see next season going one way.

I cannot understand the lack of intebt, no desire to win the ball.

A midfield full of Akpan type players.

Chris Brown is a disgrace.

Not one of these players are fit to wear the shirt.

The management team is starting to look a poor bunch, who have no idea how to get the team to play.

Another 45 mins of this 😢😢😢😢

the problem with thst id the players don't care about this season and we are sliding into the mire.

That's naive thinking at best....WE ARE one of those appalling teams!

That was an absolutely gash half. Some of these reactionary posts are still OTT though. 7 points outside bottom three with far superior goal difference.

Reactive, not reactionary.

Reactionary is a political term for conservatism.

Archived