BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mk Dons At Home

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Every time I think of you I get shot right through with a bolt of blue"

Ultimately even with our lack of good players, fans in the ground and points - I can't help but look forward to us tomorrow.

Duffy scored- maybe even Brown can. 2-1 Marshall to score anytime, worth a quid.

"Every time I think of you I get shot right through with a bolt of blue"

Ultimately even with our lack of good players, fans in the ground and points - I can't help but look forward to us tomorrow.

Duffy scored- maybe even Brown can. 2-1 Marshall to score anytime, worth a quid.

"It's no problem of mine

But it's a problem I find

Living a life that I can't leave behind"

I going for 2-0 Rovers. I think I would have Watt rather than Grimes.

Chaddy what's the reason for picking Grimes over Watt or Jackson?

I want to play Gomez in the number 10 role behind the striker/s. So its either 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-1-2. Plus I think Bennett could cause Mk Dons left back Dean Lewington massive problems. Plus Watt or Jackson arent wingers

If we have good enough right back then I would play Marshall there on the left wing. Hopefully when Lowe is back playing then we see him at right back.

The away match at MK earlier this season was one of the worst performances I have seen from Rovers in recent times (and that's quite a statement). To lose 3-0 to their struggling team was unacceptable and led me to believe that Bowyer finally had to leave.

I want redress for that debacle. After the rubbish served up by Lambert's team in the past week, nothing less than a convincing victory will be acceptable.

The "crowd" will likely be below 10,000 too.

The away match at MK earlier this season was one of the worst performances I have seen from Rovers in recent times (and that's quite a statement). To lose 3-0 to their struggling team was unacceptable and led me to believe that Bowyer finally had to leave.

I want redress for that debacle. After the rubbish served up by Lambert's team in the past week, nothing less than a convincing victory will be acceptable.

The "crowd" will likely be below 10,000 too.

Probably true about the crowd - we do like to stick by the team through thick and thin don't we :blush:

Big big game for a few reasons besides the points. The side he put out v Fulham, the way it was set out and the way we played is surely what PL is aiming for. So get that side out again if poss and go about it the same way and this is a game we should be getting something from. Another poor effort and result and excuses are going to be running out although I have to say Lambert is mostly refreshing in his honesty, so was Bowyer in his early days though.

A nervy huff and puff win here

Rovers 2 MK 1

Graham, Marshall

Have to agree tom, same team as Fulham same tactics. Let's get this relegation monkey off our backs.

Just getting ready to leave Glasgow for this. The good news for all the Rovers based here in Scotland is that the bridge at Lockerbie is now fixed so trains are running again ahead of schedule, so well done to the engineers for exceeding their target.

We had already arranged to drive down so with a stop on the way we should be in Blues Bar by 1pm.

I have a gut feeling Brown will break his duck today, but the best price I've seen if anyone fancies a flutter is Marshall to score first at 9/1 on SkyBet. Given his status as penalty and free kick taker I reckon that's worth a pop.

(Brown to score two is 28/1 if anyone fancies donating a couple of quid to their local bookie lol).

Feeling confident today - if we get an early goal we could earn a comfortable win today.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!

Can't see this fixture bringing the non-attenders back today.

Gotta hand it to the likes of Oldjamfan1 who's support is fantastic....travelling from Glasgow!

Shame on you who only live 10 mins away and can't be ar&ed!....hang yer heads!

Come on Rovers, lets do it today. 3-0 to the good guys!

Can't see this fixture bringing the non-attenders back today.

Gotta hand it to the likes of Oldjamfan1 who's support is fantastic....travelling from Glasgow!

Shame on you who only live 10 mins away and can't be ar&ed!....hang yer heads!

Come on Rovers, lets do it today. 3-0 to the good guys!

I agree completely. For the likes of Andy (Oldjamfan1) every game is an away game (and expensive too) and they deserve to see some success.

Archived