BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bristol City At Home

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Appeals for a penalty waved away..Anyone know if it was Stonewall or anything?

Who for? If it was for Rovers this description isn't exactly stonewall.

35mins: Graham almost robs Golbourne of the ball in the box and appeals for a penalty, waved away by the referee. 1-0

• Backroom

If there's one thing missing from our team it's someone willing to have a go from outside the box. We seem to be scared of shooting when we're in their third!

Mahoney not been in the game that much, but some nice touches when he has. Needs to take his man on more, as he has the skill to do so.

I must remember who has my ST. I must also remember to take a good crossword puzzle.

I expect a "real" gate of sub 8,000 although it will be advertised as 12,750'ish.

I hope that CB gets a goal before he is destined for the likes of Colchester, Darwen or Chorley.[/quot

12,752. My ar$e

Disregarding the ridiculous amount of dark clouds hanging over the club, and give or take 5-6 players, this is the lineup we should be using most games next season. Best way to gain both a defensively solid midfield and a versatile attack.

Archived