BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bristol City At Home

I'm not a fan of the Venkies but it's getting on my wick people blaming them for everything. Blame the lazy, useless kn*bs we have playing for us, blame PL who is clearly floundering but stop behaving like a scratched record automatically having a go at the owners.

If the players and manger pulled their finger out we wouldn't be in such a pickle irrespective of what the idiots in India have done! Fookin fuming with this club atm!!!!

There the reason we have these 'lazy' 'useless kn*bs' playing for us!!!!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you have a point there

Exactly Venkys get blamed if someone has a bad throw in. There's more than enough reasons to berate them. 4th home game in a row without a win (and having just been behind briefly after being in front) isn't acceptable with this squad.

Rovers in control......no

Maybe I'm wrong but you seemed almost annoyed by the equaliser.

I'm not a fan of the Venkies but it's getting on my wick people blaming them for everything. Blame the lazy, useless kn*bs we have playing for us, blame PL who is clearly floundering but stop behaving like a scratched record automatically having a go at the owners.

If the players and manger pulled their finger out we wouldn't be in such a pickle irrespective of what the idiots in India have done! Fookin fuming with this club atm!!!!

Agree with you but the top does set the tone and the tone at Rovers is lethargic and going through the motions from the top down. You need really strong characters to fight against that and we ain't got them.

Agree with you but the top does set the tone and the tone at Rovers is lethargic and going through the motions from the top down. You need really strong characters to fight against that and we ain't got them.

The fans need to set the tone as well. Red card for the opposition for a change though does sound like rather an obvious decision.

Lambert slowy losing the faith of the fans at the minute

He is only human. There is no one above him to help out. Imagine being a teacher having to take your classes, deal with parents, sort out the money, deal with students etc because the Head and others had left. It wouldn't be long before you threw your teddy out of the pram...

• Backroom

To make it worse Boro drew and now match point for Burnley

Sambo that's my issue with him he's moaning constantly about funds and the like whilst failing to prove he can manage a football team, I like him but I'm not sure I would give him the cash based on this shambles

• Backroom

Will have a much better evening if Everton win but I'm not gonna start smashing things over a draw with Bristol City.

Which highlights your allegiances City boy

They're the very reason we have this @#/? team and manager. It adds up if you think about it for about five seconds.

That 2nd half was unacceptable. All over the shop for BCS 2 goals.

Saying that Graham's 2 were poorly defended.

2nd half was horrific. Nobody showing for the ball. No skill, no passion or spirit.

Apart from Mahoney, Hanley Marshall and Graham those shirkers in blue and white continue to hide.

Yeah people already on about Lambert not celebrating.. The foundations are there for this football club..but if we lose him I don't see any manager worth there salt coming in to save us

foundations? really ? where?

Getting on your wick? they have destroyed the heart and soul of our club ....VENKYS

Who sold all the quality players and replaced them with "lazy, useless kn*bs"...VENKYS

Who is getting ignored and who is not helping Lambert do his job ? oh yes ...VENKYS

Their guy just randomly punched Hanley for a red card

was it a punch i thought he kneed him?

Archived