Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bristol City At Home

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anybody even bother about it?

What team would people play?

My team would be:-

Steele; Lowe, Ward, Hanley, Doyle; Lenihan, Evans, Gomez; Mahoney, Graham, Marshall.

Subs:-

Raya, Duffy, Kilgallon, Akpan, Conway, Brown, Jackson

Fancy a sweep stake of what time it is before were heading for the exit

Well if last Saturday is anything to go by

I'd go:

Raya

Lowe Hanley Ward Doyle

Benett Lenihan Evans Mahoney

Marshall

Graham

Also, get the likes of Mansell, Nyambe and Rankin-Costello on the bench and dependant on how the game is going, potentially give one or two some valuable minutes. What on earth is the point in throwing the likes of Brown or Jackson on in a dead rubber like this? They're not good enough, never have been, and need to leave.

nyambe looks poor compared to when I saw him earlier this season. Wouldn't think he's anywhere near first team squad atm

I'm back home this weekend but going to watch my brother play instead. Hope we give some youngsters a chance, that would life the beleaguered fans.

Christ- a rovers message board for fans who aren't going tomorrow!!!

I will be there, pure sense of duty without an ounce of enthusiasm . Mind you that waned on 28th Dec at Bolton.

So we head into Summer, potentially with a manager gone if reports are to be believed, therefore hunting for a new one in June , no pre season sorted and a transfer kitty that looks like the worlds biggest secret. Nobody running the Club in the meantime and owners swanning around India refusing to speak to anyone. Great prep for the new season!!

I wonder I there will actually be more than 2 more home games left in this Club's history. Its dying on its arse .ST sales will be eye watering this year I am certain.

Just hope there is something to come back to in August

I would be there if i could but family has to come first. Shes applied for the london marathon for the last 15 years and has finally got a place. She is taking the trouble to come from germany so the least we can do is go to support her.

I would be there if i could but family has to come first. Shes applied for the london marathon for the last 15 years and has finally got a place. She is taking the trouble to come from germany so the least we can do is go to support her.

Sounds lovely, where are you planning to watch her from?

Just listening to Pl's Rovers Player interviews,

I've got a feeling Doyle may play today.

The interviews stress that he was due to start at Forest, but Pl changed his mind (about playing 2 debutants at such a difficult away ground).***

Pl also says Spurr is doing OK, but doubts we'll see him in the last 3 games.

*** was surprised at Pl's reluctance, but it suggests results matter to him, and I wonder if he's a bit fearful that poor results could change how the Raos view him in the long term.?

All conjecture and reading between the lines, I know.

Had no idea who we were playing either.

25c+ forecast! St George's Day! I think I'll take a trip down the ex-pat coast in my crusader outfit!!

Have a great day in whatever you do.

Medieval-Crusader-4152.jpg

English accent, chainmail, and your big sword.

The ladies will be swarming round you :P

Think I'm going now but will be sat quiet today refs , fans and nothing will fire me up today . Sense of duty is the only reason I'm going but it's been a close call . I really really have had enough of the idiots in charge #teamtalkers

Just listening to Pl's Rovers Player interviews,

I've got a feeling Doyle may play today.

The interviews stress that he was due to start at Forest, but Pl changed his mind (about playing 2 debutants at such a difficult away ground).***

Pl also says Spurr is doing OK, but doubts we'll see him in the last 3 games.

*** was surprised at Pl's reluctance, but it suggests results matter to him, and I wonder if he's a bit fearful that poor results could change how the Raos view him in the long term.?

All conjecture and reading between the lines, I know.

English accent, chainmail, and your big sword.

The ladies will be swarming round you :P

Think I'm going now but will be sat quiet today refs , fans and nothing will fire me up today . Sense of duty is the only reason I'm going but it's been a close call . I really really have had enough of the idiots in charge #teamtalkers

Come on Abbey your only going to support the Venky's.

Not going today either...sick of watching dull, boring football in a flat atmosphere so taking my lad to watch Accy instead. Can't believe I'm actually doing it but it's been coming for a while.

Offered our Season Tickets about and couldn't give them away - a sign of the times 😕

Well it looks like its gonna be a return to the 70's attendance today. :(

Maybe its those of us of a certain age who attended in the 'dark days' who can cope with the dross served up?

Never mind, we've been there before and come though it!

Really hope we have a better performance than last week!!! (is it possible to have a worse one?).

Rovers 3 -2

Archived