BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bristol City At Home

• Backroom

Mahoney off when he was starting to really get into it

Poor from Lambert for me

Bugger it's all going too well for the dingles both teams drawing would see them at the finish line with them to play on the final day

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lambert is looking more and more clueless by the game. His heart isn't in it, the players are naff (but not as naff as they're playing) and our owners are absent and clueless.

I'm not a fan of the Venkies but it's getting on my wick people blaming them for everything. Blame the lazy, useless kn*bs we have playing for us, blame PL who is clearly floundering but stop behaving like a scratched record automatically having a go at the owners.

If the players and manger pulled their finger out we wouldn't be in such a pickle irrespective of what the idiots in India have done! Fookin fuming with this club atm!!!!

Good to see Graham now scoring on a regular basis - one more today please Danny!

I'm not a fan of the Venkies but it's getting on my wick people blaming them for everything. Blame the lazy, useless kn*bs we have playing for us, blame PL who is clearly floundering but stop behaving like a scratched record automatically having a go at the owners.

If the players and manger pulled their finger out we wouldn't be in such a pickle irrespective of what the idiots in India have done! Fookin fuming with this club atm!!!!

Agree. Got to say not impressed if Lambert has the hands in pocket approach to motivation.

you have a point there

Archived