BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bristol City At Home

Not going today either...sick of watching dull, boring football in a flat atmosphere so taking my lad to watch Accy instead. Can't believe I'm actually doing it but it's been coming for a while.

Offered our Season Tickets about and couldn't give them away - a sign of the times 😕

Bad form going to watch another team , no matter what happens I will only go watch rovers especially when at home

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it looks like its gonna be a return to the 70's attendance today. :(

Maybe its those of us of a certain age who attended in the 'dark days' who can cope with the dross served up?

Rovers 3 -2

Or maybe it's those who are only prepared to put up with season after season of "the dross served up"

Jut a thought... 🙂

Bad form going to watch another team , no matter what happens I will only go watch rovers especially when at home

First time I've been in Blackburn and gone to watch someone else while Rovers are at home...will be checking for updates but sick to death of it this season and not afraid to admit it.

Well it looks like its gonna be a return to the 70's attendance today. :(

Maybe its those of us of a certain age who attended in the 'dark days' who can cope with the dross served up?

Never mind, we've been there before and come though it!

Really hope we have a better performance than last week!!! (is it possible to have a worse one?).

Rovers 3 -2

Been there, done it. Sadly I can only see a slow terminal decline, there are no signs of hope.

I will still be at Deadwood this afternoon though.

And before anyone criticises my use of "Deadwood" it is a term now adopted by many Rovers fans.

Or maybe it's those who are only prepared to put up with season after season of "the dross served up"

Jut a thought...

First time I've been in Blackburn and gone to watch someone else while Rovers are at home...will be checking for updates but sick to death of it this season and not afraid to admit it.

Compare to all those City fans who continued to support the club through relegations and bad management

I called for an official boycott of this game several times if there was no news from the V's. I just knew what the mood would be and half the job would already be done with fed up people staying away. At least the reasons could have been highlighted in the press even if the official gate is given as 12k there'd have been no getting away from the fact if only 5/6k are actually in there.

The stayaway is likely to happen anyway yet it'll just be put down to end of season apathy and crap supporters when for a lot the reasons run deeper, all the way to India infact.

A good opportunity for an official shot across the bows towards Venkys has been missed today.

I left it up until 1pm to decide but a couple of the lads I go with are stopping out to. watch the cup game after so once again the social aspect of match day has won me over.

If I was going straight home after the game I would be giving this a miss.

Rovers have been starting games brightly then fading away. Fancy this one to be a Comedy of Errors between two sides with serious deficiencies but Rovers to get noses in front and edge out the winners.

That sounded positive. Have you been on the barley wine Mr L? ;-)

I left it up until 1pm to decide but a couple of the lads I go with are stopping out to. watch the cup game after so once again the social aspect of match day has won me over.

If I was going straight home after the game I would be giving this a miss.

I'd forgotten the FA Cup semi was on today so cheers! an excuse to go out for a beer or so.

Got to say PB, I've never heard a Rovers fan use a Dingle phrase like that... and if I did I'd tell them to get a grip.

I wondered why people kept telling me to "get a grip", I thought they meant my pint pot.

Yep, it is rhetorical term used by a number of Rovers, bit of a case of poking fun at ourselves.

• Backroom

Rovers adopted an ingenious tactic of having our full backs stand out wide 5 yards from our goal line whilst we take a goal kick.

Brilliant

Archived