BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

The plan is old hat.

We need to go to India (I will pay for myself). We will not get to see them but if well planned we would get plenty of media coverage over there as well as in the UK. It is novel and has not been done before.......any other of you up for it?

Sorry "plane" not "plane" 😜

Sorry again.... "Plane" not "plan" 😩😵

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The plan is old hat.

We need to go to India (I will pay for myself). We will not get to see them but if well planned we would get plenty of media coverage over there as well as in the UK. It is novel and has not been done before.......any other of you up for it?

Sorry "plane" not "plane"

Sorry again.... "Plane" not "plan"

Wouldnt surprise me if you ended up with visa problems. I bet they have friends in high places.

'lemming like' ill agree with(though you will get people like that everywhere) calling them 'thick'/is just wrong though(cos again you'll get them on all sides)

I don't use it lightly, but the word 'thick' is the most appropriate, I feel, to describe the clear failure of so many fans to grasp the reality of the demolition job that has been wrought on the club by mendacious outside forces.

Either thick or passive, and I don't know which is worse.

I like PB's idea about an India trip...

If a protest does not work in Blackburn its highly unlikely that it is going to have any effect here in India which is their home turf. If its difficult getting a few thousand to protest outside ewood its would be a miracle if even 50 people joined in a protest. Nobody would care. Unfortunately the sad truth is one needs people with money "lots of it" to have any influence what-so-ever. I personally cant see anyone who is capable of and is willing to put in 2 million a month.

3 essentials required are

1. People

2. Power / Influence

3. Money

We don't have either of the above to mount a successful protest.

Wouldnt surprise me if you ended up with visa problems. I bet they have friends in high places.

Yeah seems like Steve Kean didn't have too much trouble when he was stopped with the gold, quick phone call and he was ushered through.

" Very sorry for any misunderstanding sir, have a nice day."

If a protest does not work in Blackburn its highly unlikely that it is going to have any effect here in India which is their home turf. If its difficult getting a few thousand to protest outside ewood its would be a miracle if even 50 people joined in a protest. Nobody would care. Unfortunately the sad truth is one needs people with money "lots of it" to have any influence what-so-ever. I personally cant see anyone who is capable of and is willing to put in 2 million a month.

3 essentials required are

1. People

2. Power / Influence

3. Money

We don't have either of the above to mount a successful protest.

Unfortunately pune Rover is right we don't have any of the 3

But even if we have any success in any protest form we're back to the question of where and what next imo the protests against Venky's should of happened 3 years ago when the debts were more retrievable

Even seneca won't be interested now that ship seems to have sailed as more than one person as already said the club now in its present form is hard to touch

Seneca rely on investors but investor's want a return it was feasible three years ago even two as these financial people could see the benefits of getting us back to the promised land so to speak as analysts foresaw the big TV deal that's why seneca had investors primed but now where a few years further down the line and further in debt

I do not know or have any answers at the moment where at Venkys mercy

.I'd personally be happy if they dropped us and somehow we struggled on but with Venky's record they'll cost cut as we bumble along and we'll all be going through the same discussion in 12 months time deeper in debt with no Marshall or Hanley and further dwindling crowds

Sorry it's just the way I think it will pan on for awhile longer

Oyston had his car smashed up in a traffic jam in cleveleys I got told today( not condoning that before admin twist it that I am ) ... Meanwhile we would rather discuss chuffing biscuits

Give it a rest.. its been removed. The thread has been reopened after the topic starter closed it, so there is no need to keep going on about it.

Unfortunately pune Rover is right we don't have any of the 3

But even if we have any success in any protest form we're back to the question of where and what next imo the protests against Venky's should of happened 3 years ago when the debts were more retrievable

Even seneca won't be interested now that ship seems to have sailed as more than one person as already said the club now in its present form is hard to touch

Seneca rely on investors but investor's want a return it was feasible three years ago even two as these financial people could see the benefits of getting us back to the promised land so to speak as analysts foresaw the big TV deal that's why seneca had investors primed but now where a few years further down the line and further in debt

I do not know or have any answers at the moment where at Venkys mercy

.I'd personally be happy if they dropped us and somehow we struggled on but with Venky's record they'll cost cut as we bumble along and we'll all be going through the same discussion in 12 months time deeper in debt with no Marshall or Hanley and further dwindling crowds

Sorry it's just the way I think it will pan on for awhile longer

Athlete its all pointless until somebody from Venkys side speaks to someone this side . Until then its all hot air sadly.

Nobody knows what mess this will ultimately end up as . On that basis its virtually impossible for anybody to come forward and say what they can and cant do . Do Venkys think they are going to get any or all of their £100million back or none of it?? That range of difference means its total guesswork at every turn-including what the manager plans to do.

The only thing we can say with certainty is that it wont be pretty , in fact when the crash comes it will most likely be horrific

Athlete its all pointless until somebody from Venkys side speaks to someone this side . Until then its all hot air sadly.

Nobody knows what mess this will ultimately end up as . On that basis its virtually impossible for anybody to come forward and say what they can and cant do . Do Venkys think they are going to get any or all of their £100million back or none of it?? That range of difference means its total guesswork at every turn-including what the manager plans to do.

The only thing we can say with certainty is that it wont be pretty , in fact when the crash comes it will most likely be horrific

As stated we don't know what if any plans Venky's have or don't have

IMV the protest against Venky's should of happened a long while ago whilst the club was more a viable option when seneca had investors awaiting in the wings

Yes we all know a crash will come let's kid ourselves any different but like I say will and where will anything be salvageable a Portsmouth I'd take right now before the carnage goes worse

2 year Business Visa already in my Passport

It's not difficult to get a visa for India if you follow the process.

Is there still the office in Brum where you can get it the same day ?

1 home game to go, there surely has to be boycott?

At least for the first 5 minutes of the game.

I'm boycotting till they leave and if I find something else then so be it ..asda is more appealing than putting any more money in venkys pocket

Get on the pitch, get the game abandoned. Just calmly get out of your seats at the agreed point in the match and walk out to the centre circle, then sit down again and stay there. ALL OF US!!!!

I WONT BE ..I AINT GOING . VENKYS WIN

Archived