BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

Get on the pitch, get the game abandoned. Just calmly get out of your seats at the agreed point in the match and walk out to the centre circle, then sit down again and stay there. ALL OF US!!!!

I will take a couple of ropes to climb down with for those of us in the JW Upper

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WONT BE ..I AINT GOING . VENKYS WIN

Why bother keep posting then Abbey?

Exactly its the same damn thing. Either go and do something or suggest something.

I want this protest thread back on topic for how it was intended. No more bloody jokes, no more bloody anything other than WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

Exactly its the same damn thing. Either go and do something or suggest something.

I want this protest thread back on topic for how it was intended. No more bloody jokes, no more bloody anything other than WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

Jog on you arrogant pillock who the hell do you think you are !!!!

You say either go and do something !!!

You condensing moron have you forgot how many games you have not turned up for recently !!!

And what are you doing Vinjay? You are wanting answers from others go do something

I already have and nobody helped then did they?

Most of my thoughts aren't legal right now anyway. I won't deny I'm hoping someone goes completely nuts and does something drastic.

I already have and nobody helped then did they?

Most of my thoughts aren't legal right now anyway. I won't deny I'm hoping someone goes completely nuts and does something drastic.

Nuts? Your taking the biscuit.

What about biscuits on the pitch? Two favourite discussions combined

I can't magic money out of thin air but I've said I'll contribute to a crowdfund soon as I can. Am I willing to be at the forefront with a public role? No but I'm willing to join in large group protests.

What do people want me to do on my own? Go down to Ewood and start smashing the windows in this time? If those idiots were there today I would go down and confront them.

Hope that scum up at Stanley House are happy.

I can't magic money out of thin air but I've said I'll contribute to a crowdfund soon as I can. Am I willing to be at the forefront with a public role? No but I'm willing to join in large group protests.

What do people want me to do on my own? Go down to Ewood and start smashing the windows in this time? If those idiots were there today I would go down and confront them.

Hope that scum up at Stanley House are happy.

On your own ? You really are bonkers

Mass walk out at 75 minutes got be the most effective way of demonstrating

It's a bit too near the end for me. Quite a few people start leaving then anyway. May be on the hour.

The other option would be, as suggested by oldjamfan1, a calm and collective walk into the centre circle. I would say just before the players come out for the second half. It would delay the start and gain media coverage.

I know the footballs on the pitch was done at Charlton recently but this would also delay the game resulting in media coverage and actually be quite amusing. God knows it's ages since anyone at Ewood has broken into a smile.

Whistles are another way they aren't hard to get into the stadium.

Plus people wouldn't have to leave their seats.

Can someone please smuggle a chicken into the ground again please? Great way to raise spirits

Its been done and it made no sense whatsoever before.

Protests are not supposed to be fun. I don't mind a bit of anarchy now and then but there's no fun to be had at Ewood under current circumstances.

It's a bit too near the end for me. Quite a few people start leaving then anyway. May be on the hour.

The other option would be, as suggested by oldjamfan1, a calm and collective walk into the centre circle. I would say just before the players come out for the second half. It would delay the start and gain media coverage.

I know the footballs on the pitch was done at Charlton recently but this would also delay the game resulting in media coverage and actually be quite amusing. God knows it's ages since anyone at Ewood has broken into a smile.

Yes, CLB, I think the timing of your idea is better than mine. If we walked on with players still on the park there might be one or two unsavoury altercations. I had thought 75 minutes because all concourse bars etc are closed then. Half time would see loads of folk in bars and toilets etc.

Whistles are another way they aren't hard to get into the stadium.

Plus people wouldn't have to leave their seats.

Its been done and it made no sense whatsoever before.

Protests are not supposed to be fun. I don't mind a bit of anarchy now and then but there's no fun to be had at Ewood under current circumstances.

It got plenty of attention and was reported in the press.

Invading the pitch is the ideal solution.

Archived