BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those online petitions are all the rage at the minute. Any social media gurus? Make it about all dodgy ownership and not just Venkys, get it in the commons with 100,000 signs I think, and I'm sure that other things happen for 1000, 10,000 etc.

Aim at us, leeds, Blackpool, Pompey etc even Santander or other examples abroad.

Could co promote with a go fund me a pot for ALL football clubs in danger of administration. Not sure the logistics of that one...

Ive just signed one

Well you can keep talking about it oreo you could do something like you keep championing!

I've seen a trio of good ideas on here recently and you've dismissed them all out of hand

Which ones? I guess one was the Lambert plane? Well even regardless of todays events it would have been an overly expensive method of showing support. A Pune plane would be much better.

At least I've suggested ideas what have you done? Talked about biscuits?

Also if the thread hadn't been completely derailed I probably wouldn't have been so dismissive. I asked people to vote on something remember?

Venky`s(India)Limited

Vekateshwara House

Sinhagad Road

Pune

Maharashtra 411030

India.

If 10,000 fans sent a postcard to the above address with the words "Please speak to us" or other similar comments then they have to take some notice surely.

Ive suggested a postcard as letters can remain unopened. Perhaps the postcards could be Rovers themed or possibly of the town itself.

My postcard is on its way from Cornwall.

Venky`s(India)Limited

Vekateshwara House

Sinhagad Road

Pune

Maharashtra 411030

India.

If 10,000 fans sent a postcard to the above address with the words "Please speak to us" or other similar comments then they have to take some notice surely.

Ive suggested a postcard as letters can remain unopened. Perhaps the postcards could be Rovers themed or possibly of the town itself.

Could work! Even if it just gets people in India talking about what Venky's are doing to Rovers, it will be worth it. If it gets publicity here, even better. At worst, we get no response and lose a few quid each (well, depending how many postcards you choose to send).

We need something that will get some media attention as to our plight. No one seems to give a monkeys except us supporters. I see articles supporting Villa fans for their stance on Lerner et al. Compare that to how we were portrayed at the height of the protests and how we are ignored now. Says a lot.

Venky`s(India)Limited

Vekateshwara House

Sinhagad Road

Pune

Maharashtra 411030

India.

Like this idea, and if sent with the front picture from your own location might make them realise that it is not just Blackburn where their actions are talked about

• Moderation Lead

Venky`s(India)Limited

Vekateshwara House

Sinhagad Road

Pune

Maharashtra 411030

India.

I like this idea!

Venky`s(India)Limited

Vekateshwara House

Sinhagad Road

Pune

Maharashtra 411030

India.

Will send mine first thing tomorrow. Perhaps this should be posted on the facebook 'Rovers' group etc? Everyone publish the idea as much as possible

Venky`s(India)Limited

Vekateshwara House

Sinhagad Road

Pune

Maharashtra 411030

India.

Its got legs that idea.

A Welcome to Glasgow postcard will be on its way to Pune this weekend. Though I won't be asking them to talk to us... ;)

Get on the pitch, it's direct and too the point, nowhere for anyone to hide, it's long overdue.

It's time to make a statement, enough is enough.

We are on the same wavelength Gav but like you say are others...the passive ones?

If fans will tolerate this then I believe it's the beginning of the end for this famous old club.

Boycott home games but attend away games.

Refuse to buy Season Tickets but make every away game a sell out. Nothing will shout louder to the Venky Scum than hitting them in the pocket and you can't ignore empty seats at every home game.

In contrast we make every away game an event, sell out every away end and give full vociferous backing. This will demonstrate our support for the team and show we haven't gone away. A statement could be issued at the start of the season to set out the reasons for the protest and give it context.

Simple but effective.

Archived