BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

Whistles are another way they aren't hard to get into the stadium.

Plus people wouldn't have to leave their seats.

Its been done and it made no sense whatsoever before.

Protests are not supposed to be fun. I don't mind a bit of anarchy now and then but there's no fun to be had at Ewood under current circumstances.

For once, not a bad idea.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just been chatting to a boycotting lasher and we have said we need to join forces on the pre season game ..kick about on the pitch and both sets of fans dressed as clowns.(hes even up to enter the ground for this )

just been chatting to a boycotting lasher and we have said we need to join forces on the pre season game ..kick about on the pitch and both sets of fans dressed as clowns.(hes even up to enter the ground for this )

Who's ground is it at? Would love a boozy day in Blackpool, our lot would need Dutch courage to protest.

You always bring up the first bit rather than the second. I explained that some time back anyway.

The second being your protest against other fans by supporting another team for a few years. You don't change colours. .

The second being your protest against other fans by supporting another team for a few years. You don't change colours. .

You don't understand depression. I've said before I went to a few games with a friend hardly any of those in past 3 years.

Hardly any wonder when you do things like turn threads into a joke about bloody biscuits.

One suggestion!

I know many of the posters on here dont normally use Facebook but maybe but i think everybody needs to get on the same page if people are serious about protesting, the facebook group 'the rovers' also has manu people looking tp protest, so maybe those that dont use facebook could temporarily join, then join the group page

Why not? The more we work together the better

One suggestion!

I know many of the posters on here dont normally use Facebook but maybe but i think everybody needs to get on the same page if people are serious about protesting, the facebook group 'the rovers' also has manu people looking tp protest, so maybe those that dont use facebook could temporarily join, then join the group page

I have a facebook account and i wouldnt join that group. Im fussy about what i do on facebook

Except they are a far smaller club and it wouldn't really make sense for Rovers fans to join forces with them.

Except they are a far smaller club and it wouldn't really make sense for Rovers fans to join forces with them.

It's a great idea, 50 a-side. I'll go in nets.

Why not? The more we work together the better

I have a facebook account and i wouldnt join that group. Im fussy about what i do on facebook

Im guessing its more a case of people on here scared of usimg there real names ect..

What evs. But nothing of any note is going to get done whilst everybody's just bitching everywhere instead of everbody putting there heads together to get a plan in motion.

• Backroom

I've already said what I'm willing to do. Turn to page 1...

Well you can keep talking about it oreo you could do something like you keep championing!

I've seen a trio of good ideas on here recently and you've dismissed them all out of hand

Those online petitions are all the rage at the minute. Any social media gurus? Make it about all dodgy ownership and not just Venkys, get it in the commons with 100,000 signs I think, and I'm sure that other things happen for 1000, 10,000 etc.

Aim at us, leeds, Blackpool, Pompey etc even Santander or other examples abroad.

Could co promote with a go fund me a pot for ALL football clubs in danger of administration. Not sure the logistics of that one...

Archived