BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

Either stop the relentless moaning and "do nothing attitude" or I'm removing the thread.

I simply asked people what are they willing to do and not to respond if the answer is nothing.

I am not sure you have the authority to remove a thread.

As for your outburst which has been removed, if you had read it and comprehended what I wrote, there was a very valid suggestion there for you to do your homework on the Rao's .

You seem like a fully wound spring about to be released, god only knows which direction you might fly off in.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. 2 & 6. Hit Venky's on their home turf and let everyone in India know, eloquently, about the absolute demolition job they have done on Rovers.

Crowdfunding is a great idea, I would definitely contribute.

Some day in the distant future, there'll be a book written about all this. Whether Rovers will still exist is a moot point.

Agreed.

Actually, I think a pretty good book could be made by collating some of the threads, since the virus began...

How about a mass VENKYS OUT chant in the 18th minute followed by mass walk out in the 75th v Reading?

A full page 'advert' in the biggest selling paper in Pune is also a good idea

2 and 6, what are we going to write in advert ?

If its my thread it says I can hide it. Whether that removes rest of the posts I'm not sure.

Anyway my list from those 10 (remember we should try to come up with at least 100 ideas not just stop at these 10)

1. MAYBE (A full boycott no doubt YES but if its just a few outside during a game depends how many)

2. YES. (Just not immediately but in a few more weeks I can)

3. YES. (Even if you don't normally use twitter nobody has an excuse for not doing this)

4. MAYBE (I just haven't really looked at scheduled tweets/lists and option 3 sounds better.)

5. MAYBE. (Not on my own but as part of a large group maybe. What about something like hiring a tank and declaring WAR?

6. NO. I won't travel there.

7. YES. I'll certainly contribute to the cost but I'm not designing them myself. No good at that.

8. MAYBE (Depends how many I don't want personal publicity so it would have to be a considerable number)

9. MAYBE (Think we could get the staff to strike as an alternative? Probably not but...)

10. MAYBE (Depends how many the more the better)

Lets add mass walkout too...

11. YES (Absolutely I'll walk out)

89 more ideas...can everyone post a list like this 1-11 and keep adding?

How about a mass VENKYS OUT chant in the 18th minute followed by mass walk out in the 75th v Reading?

A full page 'advert' in the biggest selling paper in Pune is also a good idea

Just a thought..in the interests of keeping people on side. Does this have to be during the game? What TV coverage would we get...Could it be after yhe game...at half time?

All well and good discussing football here but the big issue is below.

Custard Cream or Jammy Dodger?

cream_2255807k.jpg

A-Jammie-Dodger-biscuit-008.jpg

Can we make this thread a poll please?

Custards if there's a hot dunk worthy brew around, jammys as a snack between T breaks, though personally im a digestive man, all other biccys stand in ore of a the mcvities digestive.

It hasn't worked - but the club hasn't been completely irreversibly damaged, yet. If they really got the hump and decided to wind everything up and take what money they could (lets face it, either way they leave after losing money) the club would never be the same again.

How bad do you want it to get over 100 millions in debt and rising directors leaving falling gates players don't know wether there here next season or not

Tell them KFC makes better chicken than Venkys Xpress.

On a serious note, my suggestion about waving the white flag, turning the back and walking out in that last game. But it should be done early on, not with 10 mins to go.

Or sing the Pakistan national anthem

All this talk about biscuits, and the club is going to be nothing but crumbs

How about something more positive like a plane with

"In lambert we trust"

Perfect. I could carry on the nutty direction this thread is yo-yoing, but I triple like this nice idea by Glen. I can only (vis)count on one hand the good suggestions so far, the rest are Dunkers....

In all seriousness, If we rally round Paul, it's a positive message. The only problem is I have an overriding memory of "did you see the plane?" "What plane?"

Perfect. I could carry on the nutty direction this thread is yo-yoing, but I triple like this nice idea by Glen. I can only (vis)count on one hand the good suggestions so far, the rest are Dunkers....

In all seriousness, If we rally round Paul, it's a positive message. The only problem is I have an overriding memory of "did you see the plane?" "What plane?"

The positive way is the way forward.

Also let them know that plans are being made for when they give up

Yea the plane thing doesnt work, people in the stadium cant see it clearly (ewood park is in a bit of valley) all it does is make a loud annoying noise, even if the message on it was relatively positive it wouldn't feel that way because of how annoying it is

I'm not going to the last game so easy for me to say but I would think the singing of anti V songs, showering the pitch in balloons or anti Vs stuff and staging a mass walkout would be a good place to start. Watched a bit of Charlton's game at the weekend and that was a good effort from their fans.

Archived