BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No its not for transfers.

There is a net £20m+ in current liabilities from last year's accounts which are probably higher now so it is to sort that out apparently.

And I don't believe loans of this nature need to be reported to Companies House.

Watch VLL rather than Rovers in case it is.

But it buys us another 18 months before administration. There is enough cash coming in for the club to have avoided admin in 16/17 even without the new money- hence my observation that all things being equal, admin is now 2.5 years away.

There is a net £20m+ in current liabilities from last year's accounts which are probably higher now so it is to sort that out apparently.

And I don't believe loans of this nature need to be reported to Companies House.

But it buys us another 18 months before administration. There is enough cash coming in for the club to have avoided admin in 16/17 even without the new money- hence my observation that all things being equal, admin is now 2.5 years away.

Thankful for your information, and small mercys.

They are throwing good money after bad.

Remind me again, how are these fools millionaires?

So, they are at the very least keeping us afloat?

Why the hell won't they just make sensible decisions that might ultimately give them a nice return on their investment?

Such a weird bunch and odd situation.

Going back to a post earlier in the day, I'm wondering if Seneca could approach Ches. And Sylvester and encourage them to resign (on the promise they'll be assured of their roles on completion of the takeover).

I don't expect the 2 to resign. But if they had principles they ought to think about it.

Arse covering on the Venkys gravy train is a lot to lose, probably.

So we wouldn't know about this alleged 30 mill until the accounts come out seeing as it might not be logged on VLL with companies house ?

Sorry but it sounds like more propaganda. I'll never believe anything with this lot unless I see evidence.

Archived