BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From day 1 they haven't listened to a single person who has offered them help.

They've been taken to the cleaners by so many people, yet have learnt absolutely NOTHING about how to run a football club.

When they took over we had an effective management structure. How can they now think that we're going to be successful with

- No Chariman

- No CEO

- No MD

- No Commerical Director

- No manager

- No players

?

Everything points to a cover-up of something dodgy.

I think they are still under some sort of agreement with he-who-cannot-be-named so that they can't let anyone look through the accounts back when they took over.

They talk but Seneca certainly have access to real money.

Meantime, other people don't want to talk.

The Raos are certainly not skint but their preferred way of financing Rovers is apparently no longer available. However, they chose not to talk directly to Lambert who was in detailed planning for the coming promotion campaign.

Now we have no Lambert, no money for anything more than existance, no plans, no talks, no administration, no new manager, soon no players, no season ticket sales but equally no prospect of administration for at least two and a half years unless they bring Shebby back to bankrupt us over the summer.

Where did you get the time scale from Philip, does prefered financing mean no more credit?

Could the 2 Ian's get some pressure institutionally with their contacts in finace, placed on the Rao's ?

The Raos are certainly not skint but their preferred way of financing Rovers is apparently no longer available. However, they chose not to talk directly to Lambert who was in detailed planning for the coming promotion campaign.

Now we have no Lambert, no money for anything more than existance, no plans, no talks, no administration, no new manager, soon no players, no season ticket sales but equally no prospect of administration for at least two and a half years unless they bring Shebby back to bankrupt us over the summer.

Thanks for clarifying, Phillip.

Have you heard anything on the grapevine? I certainly trust your 'Financial knowledge' :)

I've always wondered, If we were placed into 'Admin', would anything be flagged up in the financial world (as in before THE NEWS WENT PUBLIC) ?

Survey done. 5 year season ticket to raise working capital - excellent idea!

OK if you are young but for us old 'uns unless they can be passed on we don't know how long we will still be able to go.

From day 1 they haven't listened to a single person who has offered them help.

They've been taken to the cleaners by so many people, yet have learnt absolutely NOTHING about how to run a football club.

When they took over we had an effective management structure. How can they now think that we're going to be successful with

- No Chariman

- No CEO

- No MD

- No Commerical Director

- No manager

- No players

?

Everything points to a cover-up of something dodgy.

I think they are still under some sort of agreement with he-who-cannot-be-named so that they can't let anyone look through the accounts back when they took over.

No Fans

Thanks for clarifying, Phillip.

Have you heard anything on the grapevine? I certainly trust your 'Financial knowledge' :)

I've always wondered, If we were placed into 'Admin', would anything be flagged up in the financial world (as in before THE NEWS WENT PUBLIC) ?

There is or was or still is something dodgy happening. AGAIN, to repeat, there is no way in hell anybody would want to lose so much money year on year, and not sell.

I have decided to write to Mike Cheston about all that is going on (or not going on as the case may be) at Rovers. No doubt there'll be many that will say its a waste of time as he has little real influence - and maybe you are right - but people like him need to hear first hand from fans just what they are feeling at this time. He won't go on forums and the like and the only way to make him aware of the depth of feeling is to inundate him with mail. I hope this action inspires others to contact him; it surely has to be worth the effort and the cost of a stamp. If I had his e-mail address I'd have used that instead. I have also offered the Lancashire Telegraph the chance to print the letter and await their response

I have decided to write to Mike Cheston about all that is going on (or not going on as the case may be) at Rovers. No doubt there'll be many that will say its a waste of time as he has little real influence - and maybe you are right - but people like him need to hear first hand from fans just what they are feeling at this time. He won't go on forums and the like and the only way to make him aware of the depth of feeling is to inundate him with mail. I hope this action inspires others to contact him; it surely has to be worth the effort and the cost of a stamp. If I had his e-mail address I'd have used that instead. I have also offered the Lancashire Telegraph the chance to print the letter and await their response

great idea, you get a list of names of people on here who could be added to the letter demanding answers?

I too have done my bit.

https://shipyourenemiesglitter.com/product/The-OG-Glitter-Bomb-54Has been sent to Ewood Park addressed to the Venkys family.

The lad blatantly has issues and genuinely believed the attention he was getting was because he was popular and it's all gone to his head.

It's horrible all round really he's a laughing stock and isn't aware, not nice.

Like the wealdstone raider but worse

I've thought of something that might work.

1) Get an online public petition going

2) invite as many current and former season ticket holders as possible to sign up to it - quoting their seat number or with a photo of their ticket - saying they will not renew until Venkys accept the deal from Seneca or another partner?

I am sure if it gets past the 5000 mark it will be pretty compelling motivation for Venkys to talk (equates to £1-2m per year cash lost). The media would also love it as a story as a demonstration of peaceful fan power.

It would need every supporter's group etc to sign up to it as an idea and then get into promoting it online, outside the ground and on the street. Do we think this could fly?

2) invite as many current and former season ticket holders as possible to sign up to it - quoting their seat number or with a photo of their ticket - saying they will not renew until Venkys accept the deal from Seneca or another partner?

I am sure if it gets past the 5000 mark it will be pretty compelling motivation for Venkys to talk (equates to £1-2m per year cash lost). The media would also love it as a story as a demonstration of peaceful fan power.

It would need every supporter's group etc to sign up to it as an idea and then get into promoting it online, outside the ground and on the street. Do we think this could fly?

Great idea. I've got 6 STs I could contribute to that.

Joey, pm Ozz, Blackburn Ender and Dan Grabko at Rovers Trust to coordinate this. Their PR is first class.

Any reason you say 2.5 yrs or is that just assuming player trading will keep us going until then ?

Archived