BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It concerns me greatly that there are Rovers fans out there who do this...

B5CAA753-AA3C-424B-9F0F-388DD56B4425.jpg

I appreciate that everyone is entitled to an opinion and that the person in question has issues but this kind of post will be seized upon by some quarters to paint the naysayers as a minority. It also suggests that there is still a mentality out there that believes Venkys are good for the club.

I appreciate that everyone is entitled to an opinion and that the person in question has issues but this kind of post will be seized upon by some quarters to paint the naysayers as a minority. It also suggests that there is still a mentality out there that believes Venkys are good for the club.

Haha you can't make everyone feel the same mate. God knows how the person came to that opinion... But they have and they're entitled to it. I sometimes wish I lived in a world where I loved the Venkys and what they had done to our club. Then I wouldn't feel frustrated and angry about the club all the time!!

• Moderation Lead

That simply has to be someone trolling....

Has to be a Dingle. I'm surprised that they don't do more of this...................unless we're not worth bothering about any more?

Has to be a Dingle. I'm surprised that they don't do more of this...................unless we're not worth bothering about any more?

They're probably more concerned about Man Utd these days; as they'll be the nearest side geographically that they'll play next season. Oh, how times change!

They're probably more concerned about Man Utd these days; as they'll be the nearest side geographically that they'll play next season. Oh, how times change!

I met some Burnley fans, on the lash in Amsterdam, this was about 1998, I'd had my wallet nicked earlier, they bought me a couple of beers. The talk eventually got round to us as fans, they where most disappointed when I told them that I no longer classed Burnley as rivals. One of them said "Never forget how much you hate Burnley."

I met some Burnley fans, on the lash in Amsterdam, this was about 1998, I'd had my wallet nicked earlier, they bought me a couple of beers. The talk eventually got round to us as fans, they where most disappointed when I told them that I no longer classed Burnley as rivals. One of them said "Never forget how much you hate Burnley."

I have mates who mock me saying; "Burnley aren't Rovers rivals, Man Utd are." -

That was never my view. Hated them both equally (when title challenging).

No I don't think so sadly

Was a long shot (Packed show/ lots of Southern stuff to talk about).

Well done for trying. Winter is also on 'The Game Podcast' from the Times. He may bring it up on there today.

If you are on social media, it is a well known (for the wrong reasons) Rovers fan.

Not fair to put him on here. Unless he's a poster and wants to explain himself? :unsure:

There's also a Venky's Facebook group called Venky's ready-to-eat chicken. Not sure if it's been posted, but could be another avenue to vent frustrations should this takeover not happen.

the same person is currently sending rovers FB groups into melt down rovers fb pages by posting venkys in pictures

We've already seen fighting/arguments between Pro Venkys/Anti Venkys fans over the years. Haven't people in the action group been attacked previously?

I would suggest if anyone knows Mr. Evans it may be worth having a quiet word with him. If he's genuinely going to be singing pro Venkys songs at away games/in the Darwen End I would genuine fear for his safety. Rovers have plenty of @#/? up 16 year olds looking for a fight as it is.

We've already seen fighting/arguments between Pro Venkys/Anti Venkys fans over the years. Haven't people in the action group been attacked previously?

I would suggest if anyone knows Mr. Evans it may be worth having a quiet word with him. If he's genuinely going to be singing pro Venkys songs at away games/in the Darwen End I would genuine fear for his safety. Rovers have plenty of @#/? up 16 year olds looking for a fight as it is.

I totally agree with this, I don't know him and I haven't knowingly come across him, but he has a 'venkys in' video on youtube etc and some deliberately provocative posts on social media its deliberately attracting controversy . It is a very emotionally charged subject with people who have strong views on both sides, I would agree I think he needs to be careful and I would concur someone needs to have a word with him.

I totally agree with this, I don't know him and I haven't knowingly come across him, but he has a 'venkys in' video on youtube etc and some deliberately provocative posts on social media its deliberately attracting controversy . It is a very emotionally charged subject with people who have strong views on both sides, I would agree I think he needs to be careful and I would concur someone needs to have a word with him.

Looking at his Facebook page it looks like he has genuine mental health issues that would explain his actions. He should not be taken seriously at all.

It concerns me greatly that there are Rovers fans out there who do this...B5CAA753-AA3C-424B-9F0F-388DD56B4425.jpg

'You have fantastic owners'

Truly sickening,beyond belief...an utter p!ss take.

Thing is - if the response to that is aggressive shouting or belittling, he's not going to change or learn.

Counter to anyone showing such ignorance should be at least an attempt to argue or educate on aspects they may be less aware of.

Anyone who genuinely believes that tosh needs to be sat down and shown why it's false. Same goes with anyone saying the same things in the stands. "Lay off Venkys?"..."lay off the ultimate reason we are watching Chris Brown levels instead of Craig Bellamy esque quality?"

Anyone one who answers that with "it's not Venkys fault" could be replied to with the "ultimate responsibility" line or even a more detailed short explanation of how they let the wolves in but never made attempt after to fix the issues they initially caused.

I know how I respond; to being sworn at, shouted at or belittled, regardless of if I'm ultimately right or wrong. Common sense says these people need some sort of education on why they are talking absolute out of touch nonsense.

I know what he says might upset alot of people. However, nobody should take what he says to heart. The bloke gets ripped apart because of his conditon, and sometimes its not right. But blimey, if he can get a reaction from fans like that, then why cant the fans rip into the Venkys as well?

We getting upset and angry for the wrong things here. We should be getting angry at Venkys, not a bloke who really nobody should get upset with. If that was Chaddy or Vinjay(just and example), fine rip into them, they should know better. But Mr Evans? Seriously, we have bigger problems than a bloke who doesnt know better.

And whoever wants, can rip into me for the above. I know Andrew from when i was back on the official board. The bloke has issues, but he is a good guy. Sometimes you just have to ignore him, or let him be.

Cant believe 1 guy has got a reaction like that, but with Vs destroying the club, we are still having in fights amongst fans. This is our club, no matter where in the world we are, we should be united, and lets rid us of these imposters of owners.

Okay lets not be UNITED, because they also have problems with bombs and stuff..

Archived