BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

Obviously I'm talking about the Indian people I've worked with. I guess there's evidence the other "kind" of Indian people are all entirely different?

Having worked in India, in the same area as the Rao's, I can tell you that the difference in status (or caste) is striking

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having worked in India, in the same area as the Rao's, I can tell you that the difference in status (or caste) is striking

Yes, but we're not talking about the difference in caste. I saw the difference in caste.

In this country, would you say that all the poorer folk have a totally different nature of character than the better off? I wouldn't.

We're all looking for something to cling onto.

The doomsday scenarios are too painful to contemplate.

I'm no expert on legal or takeover matters, but wouldn't think everything can be done and dusted within 10 days of an offer going in.

I'm trying to remain calm and positive.

Besides, the debate in this thread is compelling.

We are blessed to have a such diverse range of knowledge and opinion.

Kamy. He also said he couldn't release details until 10.31 pm as the release was embargoed until 10.30.

So either he is completely wrong and has made that up or it was a deliberate communication ploy.

EiT it did seem rather odd that but let's be honest it's probably the best deal on the table we know there are other consortiums interested but at this moment in time it seems that's all it is

If I personally was looking at picking a football club up I'd seriously look at those sailing close to the wind make a take it or leave it till it actually goes into administration

No its the truth.

Been on the money all season long.

That was addressed to phillipl not you. Any similarity between what Nixon writes and fact is purely coincidental.

Yes, but we're not talking about the difference in caste. I saw the difference in caste.

In this country, would you say that all the poorer folk have a totally different nature of character than the better off? I wouldn't.

Sorry, I thought we were talking about Indians.

The caste system controls most peoples lives in India. (and influences them elsewhere)

I can tell that if you somehow manage to rise above your starting level in India it would very difficult for you to be accepted with open arms at the next level up.

It happens also in this country, wealthy higher level Indians (the two aspects tend to be co-joined) project an image that other Indians immediately recognise.

Perfect example being the Rao's trapping up in rollers because the Queen was in town.

Kamy. He also said he couldn't release details until 10.31 pm as the release was embargoed until 10.30.

So either he is completely wrong and has made that up or it was a deliberate communication ploy.

I was referring to the point that it was the 2 Ian's which leaked it, which is @#/?

Sorry, I thought we were talking about Indians.

The caste system controls most peoples lives in India. (and influences them elsewhere)

I can tell that if you somehow manage to rise above your starting level in India it would very difficult for you to be accepted with open arms at the next level up.

It happens also in this country, wealthy higher level Indians (the two aspects tend to be co-joined) project an image that other Indians immediately recognise.

Perfect example being the Rao's trapping up in rollers because the Queen was in town.

I was referring to the point that it was the 2 Ian's which leaked it, which is @#/?

Yoda Kamy did say that the two Ian's got in touch with Alan Nixon as they wanted it out in the puplic domain.He said the initial leak came from Pune.In all fairness I'm going to believe Kamy as he knew about all this before anyone on here did

Yoda Kamy did say that the two Ian's got in touch with Alan Nixon as they wanted it out in the puplic domain.He said the initial leak came from Pune.In all fairness I'm going to believe Kamy as he knew about all this before anyone on here did

It's down to timing, it was known about before the 2 Ian's contacted Nixon. They were not happy it had been leaked.

It was known about before it was posted on here, just that the people who knew did not want anything jeopardising.

It's down to timing, it was known about before the 2 Ian's contacted Nixon. They were not happy it had been leaked.

It was known about before it was posted on here, just that the people who knew did not want anything jeopardising.

So your saying Kamy is lieing then?

I know the initial leak Came from Pune as kamy said,but my understanding of what else was said that the two Ian's contacted Nixon to do a story on it?

Maybe they got wind it was about to break and contacted Nixon as they know him and would rather him break it before one of the other red rags ?

Or maybe not .... :)

Either way it didn't exactly make headlines in the red top it won't even wrap the chips the column was so small

How we've fallen

Venkys out

Maybe they got wind it was about to break and contacted Nixon as they know him and would rather him break it before one of the other red rags ?

Or maybe not .... :)

Or maybe when they got to hear about it they broke wind!

The caste system still effects the very lowest castes but not so much the middle and higher castes.

When meeting new people they still ask for your full name which tells them where you are from, your religion, caste etc (Which is why all Sikhs changed their name to Singh in protest).

There are now so many millionaires here from middle class families due to the telecommunications industry that the lines between the middle and upper class is blurred. Only the super-rich and the extremely poor stand apart.

(And the club booked the Rolls-Royce as they had to have all details registered by Special Branch many months in advance.)

The caste system still effects the very lowest castes but not so much the middle and higher castes.

When meeting new people they still ask for your full name which tells them where you are from, your religion, caste etc (Which is why all Sikhs changed their name to Singh in protest).

There are now so many millionaires here from middle class families due to the telecommunications industry that the lines between the middle and upper class is blurred. Only the super-rich and the extremely poor stand apart.

(And the club booked the Rolls-Royce as they had to have all details registered by Special Branch many months in advance.)

And yet we ended up with the Raos's. The perfect example of how you don't need to be smart to be rich.

And yet we ended up with the Raos's. The perfect example of how you don't need to be smart to be rich.

Didn't their father set up the business?

Its often the 3rd generation in a family business that messes it up. Maybe the three stooges will buck the trend.

Didn't their father set up the business?

Its often the 3rd generation in a family business that messes it up. Maybe the three stooges will buck the trend.

They have already brought shame to the family name. Their track record so far suggests they will indeed buck the trend.

Charlatans, every one of them.

mmmmm, why would that be ?

It was Anderson who was behind the limo's around the time of the snowball incident, didn't they belong to some Prince or something, maybe the one cocos working for ? Proves he was still running the show back them, a @#/? trick of the highest order considering he knew damn well the feeling amongst the fans. The thing is did Venkys ? They seemed very shocked by the slightly hostile reception. Terrible stuff to put your bosses in that situation really, even though they deserved it.

they @#/? in the trough

VENKYS OUT

mmmmm, why would that be ?

And hes cowardly ignored the thread with his name on.

WE KNOW HE READS IT!!!

WHAT ABOUT GATES OF ABOUT 6000 NEXT SEASON OH MARVELLEOUS OWNER DO YOU NOT GIVE ONCE OF RESPECT TO WHAT JALK WALKER BUILT HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!

@ganeshbandla

Happybirthday Madam Poultry industry without U nothing n because of your blessing we're flourishing in our industry💐

With a picture of Desai attached.

190k Twitter followers, a big name in India/Pune and direct contact with Desai/Venkys.

Attack.

Archived