BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

They have already brought shame to the family name. Their track record so far suggests they will indeed buck the trend.

Charlatans, every one of them.

Every time someone posts the word 'charlatans' on here, I hear the opening riff of 'the only one I know'...

Not found this before, but you could comment on the PuneMirror facebook page, maybe putting a copy of the letter to the shareholders on their page?

Maybe we should have the list of what they promised when they took over to how they have totally ruined the club next to each point.

That could work you know. If everybody sets an agreed time to comment it will trend in Pune locally. We just need about 500 people commenting repeatedly.

So we're all hoping the Raos will sell 51% of the club to Seneca and at exactly the same point, 5.5 years after they arrived, fans decide to mount an attack on the Raos via social media.

Genius.

So we're all hoping the Raos will sell 51% of the club to Seneca and at exactly the same point, 5.5 years after they arrived, fans decide to mount an attack on the Raos via social media.

Genius.

This information has been in the public domain for years, it's hardly an attack Paul.

Like it or not, people are getting sick of doing nothing. The Seneca bid is dead in the water by all accounts, if that's true what would you suggest fans do? What are the Trust doing?

Is it? Where's that come from Gav?

Someone very close to one of the bidders.

It's his personal take on events as they stand at the moment. Interestingly enough he also said no deadline has been set which confused me, but I'm not going to start firing questions across to him, I appreciate the info.

So we'll see what transpires pal, it's the bleedin hope that kills you...

Genius.

While the Rao's preside over the total dismantling of a professional football club involving a £100m of debt and no plan to halt the decline and a likely refusal to accept help...

You're fretting over a few Facebook posts.

I think some perspective is required...

Genius.

How dead do you have to be before responding ?

Genius.

Expand on your point please.

I'm bewildered.

Someone very close to one of the bidders.

It's his personal take on events as they stand at the moment. Interestingly enough he also said no deadline has been set which confused me, but I'm not going to start firing questions across to him, I appreciate the info.

So we'll see what transpires pal, it's the bleedin hope that kills you...

Oh!++ Ffs+!

Archived