BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am hearing many negative things today that the proposal has been totally ignored again. not long been home from work and that is a message i got from a mate. they are a bunch of @#/? idiots.

I don't believe that

Tin hat on, I'm not a fan of them BUT isn't it kind of understandable that they don't engage with any if the fans and stay away from Ewood when they've been subject to loads of abuse when they turn up?

They haven't been abused though, one snowball and a few choice words on 1 occasion and a few boos once when they slunk off on 65 mins, that's it. They are absolute cowards in total denial of the situation that's how these people operate, ignore it and it isn't really a problem in their world. Absolute delusionists because they know no other way.

They'd get dogs abuse now though and quite rightly but they'll never show at Ewood again.

Seneca gave Venky's until end of next week to respond, they have not heard anything back from them yet but there is still time.

My gut feeling is that they will not respond at all but until we reach Seneca's deadline there is still hope.

I don't think they'll grace them with a response either. Looks like definitely no season ticket for me then.

Yes I was thinking along the same lines, I would hope the press would question venkys choice to ignore the offer completely

I'd hope so. But they'll probably just ignore them. They are the definition of ignorant.

Positve plan.

Kidnap the cat. Send photos of cat in orange suit to tearful owners.

We return the mog when you sell the club.

We don't know where the cat is being treated but I suggest we start with Harley St.

Probably best not to think about it...

...who am I kidding!!

Well I haven't thought about much else since this lot arrived so I suppose another week won't kill me. After that I'm drawing a flippin line under it never mind Seneca :angry:

Archived