BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

Like that post says join the Trust and make it as strong as possible, I haven't yet but will now. Then unite together for once and boycott properly. Yes it'll be harsh on the club but these @#/?s are strangling it to death for their own amusement, purposefully or not.

By doing nothing but just turning up and letting them do what they want whilst hoping and trying to find positives then you are adding to the problems in the long run. This charade will never end unless it is forced to one way or another.

Short term pain, long term gain OR if we leave it be then it's Long term pain with no effing gain !

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

taken from the usually reliable Blackburn Rovers Supporters NYC FB page, don't know the accuracy of it but it fits the usual venkys way or lack of it

I have it on good authority that Venkys are ignoring the approach completely - Just like last time.

Furthermore, the shortlist for new manager has been completed and it is sat in India waiting for the rest of the family to give it approval before we start interviewing. They aren't in any rush with this. Meanwhile all the other Championship clubs are completing transfer target lists.

We have no manager, no board, no transfer targets, no hope. We have so many players out of ...contract and no-one to decide if the players involved are being kept on.

You don't have to be Einstein to see that we are currently following a perfect relegation recipe.

I had almost forgiven Venkys for the crimes of the past but this just shows that nothing has changed. They are as bad as they always were.

F**k Venkys.

Your stupidity, your misplaced pride, your arrogance and your gross negligence will not stop me from loving what my Father loved from boyhood. You will never destroy our memories, you can never take that away from us.

I don't see a way out of this, guys. My only advice at this point is to take out a Membership with the Rovers Trust (http://www.roverstrust.com) so that there is someone there to pick up what is left when this reaches the inevitable conclusion.

If by some miracle someone from Venkys is reading this, please see sense. You are being offered a way out of a nightmare. Reconsider and take it.

How would they be more "in the know" than Rovers contacts/fans in the UK?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36098344

Madness but perhaps he's had the call from Mrs Desai!!

(Interestingly the spell check on my PC didn't recognise Desai and when I clicked auto correct it came up with despair!!!!!)

(Interestingly the spell check on my PC didn't recognise Desai and when I clicked auto correct it came up with despair!!!!!)

From what I've seen, that Facebook page just picks up whispers from elsewhere and adds words like 'sources' or 'I'm hearing' to make it look like he's in the know.

I'd rather wait on news from people like Kamy, or even Nixon, before trusting Facebook pages like that.

I wasn't sure if it was tittle tattle or not Nixon has tweeted the following

Alan Nixon@reluctantnicko Protected Tweets 1h1 hour ago

Made no contact with Seneca. Mind u. What's new? Arrogant and ignorant.

From people on fringes. Down to Mrs Desai to actually act on it. Don't think club matters much to them.

I can't get united yet behind something when there is not enough information out there to form an opinion one way or the other. Yeah I'm sitting on the fence (perhaps leaning more towards being against as there are a lot of question marks about the finance available and the time-frame of that finance being available).

i'm sorry but it's going to take a bigger argument for me that I should get behind the deal purely because they are Rovers fans. Hopefully if this deal does go ahead we shall learn more.

The thing is RVR - there is nothing else out there unless you know more - so its one way or another - so by sitting on the fence you are effectively sitting on it directly in the Loons garden or with your feet on their grass /weeds feeding their chickens

I'm not looking for an argument Den! Just saying my recollection is different to your's and same as Abbey's!

I didn't mean you personally 47er, - I just meant there's generally no argument to be had about Abbeys haters and lovers post. 99% of us are all on the same page.

I don't understand why anyone has a problem with this bid. It's simple, there are two options, either stay as we are with Venkys and everything that comes with it, or go with the two rovers fans who apparently want to put some money into the squad and appoint some real footballing people around the place. There isn't another option to discuss.

I think there is 1 point some are missing.

The last time there was speculation about a bid/takeover or investment didn't the V's come straight out and deny it ?

On this occasion it is a week or so along the line and the V's are totally silent, so some might say they may be listening (I doubt it based on their record of pure imbecility and incompetence). What we also do not know, as fans, is just how long or how far down the line this offer is. For all we know it may have been made some time ago and that for other reasons it has only just become public through the media.

We are all drivelling at pure speculation. Some of it is rabid, some of it is tosh and most of it is , well just utter and utter crap.

One thing is certain, BRFC is a sodding mess ON and OFF the park.

There is a kit deal ! So what? Yet again BRFC are the only club in the land not to have some sort of promotion on it. Its the same old crap every season.

There is no agenda for next seasons Season Ticket Sales. There are players out of contract in a few weeks. There are players entering the final 12 months of their current deals. There are players on loan who we should be signing namely Danny Graham but there is no one to pull the strings. We are managerless. There is pre-season to put finalisations to. The current plans may well be tossed out by the new incoming manager (if we get one).

There is no leadership with the Senior Management. We are totally and utter rudderless, sailing through a force 10 sea without any spare paddles or back up power.

IMO The V's have only one option. Take the investment offer or give the club away and let them walk away losing their £100m plus of money already invested. One things certain, they will never have a better chance of recouping some of the cash they have splurged on frauds within the club.

V's take it and leave.

Patience Pete, patience.....

A lot of peoples patience has worn pretty thin over the last 5 and half years

We know any deal takes time

What a lot are annoyed about is why isn't it BAU as would be anywhere else until the business changes

Ie manager sorted contracts sorted season tickets released

Irvine said in a recent interview he's in total limbo wether to go on holiday or not he just doesn't know what to do or what is happening

IF they do choose to ignore it , do the Football League have any powers to , not force them as such , but encourage them to listen to the proposal , on the grounds of neglect ?

I doubt they're ignoring it this time 1864. The reasoning for that is Pasha. He's the difference here. Now someone's going to tell me he's not been involved!

If Pasha convinces them to go with he's out the door first. He'll know that.

The annoying thing is we don't know if the proposal has been ignored yet. It will be ignored but have they looked at it and decided to ignore it, have they ignored it out of hand or is it in the 'to be ignored' pile? We need to know these things but we know the proposal will never be mentioned by Vs or the club.

The annoying thing is we don't know if the proposal has been ignored yet. It will be ignored but have they looked at it and decided to ignore it, have they ignored it out of hand or is it in the 'to be ignored' pile? We need to know these things but we know the proposal will never be mentioned by Vs or the club.

We all know in our heart of hearts it will be ignored. I mean FFS the bloody cat is higher on the action item list than Blackburn Rovers.

Just like the rumoured Qatari bid, ignored. Like the need for a manager ignored, the pitch, ignored, football admin side, ignored, the.fans, ignored, the people and town of Blackburn ,ignored. They need to go. They need to go now.

Archived