BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from Cheston's quote at the end, there's no mention of better communication between the club and supporters.

It's a bizarre job description for another 'global advisor' and given there's only two senior employees left at the club, it can't be that hard to ring up or email your own employees to find out what's going on can it?

And the first communication between the owners and the club needs to be telling them to stop saying risible nonsense like: "The Owners have provided financial support to the club for the last five years and have plans to invest further."

who is hills agent.

deal with Seneca ? not a chance.

Maybe, I'm just wondering why the sudden need for a uk based spy in the camp? If the two Ian's were about to come in then the space is already cleared...with Pascha there to report back!?

Maybe, I'm just wondering why the sudden need for a uk based spy in the camp? If the two Ian's were about to come in then the space is already cleared...with Pascha there to report back!?

I'd love to believe that Mani...

Sadly I am bereft of any optimism with Rovers these days, or when I am someone gently reminds me that sense and doing the right thing are no longer part of the thought (if there is even that anymore) process.

The Only One I Know is the soundtrack to these idiots...

Just read the Keith Hill article on the LT which aside from saying Hill wants the job states the following;

- they've not given green light for iv's

- ST's announcement on Fri

- Retained player list out on Friday

Add to this the new restructure element and I would say they are warming up for a changing of the guard! Making decisions without a manager as changes are afoot...

Could they be about to do the deal with Seneca? With Pascha in position here to be their eyes and ears?

Not a hope in Hell, which is where we are.

• Backroom

Pasha has already been there for months, long before this Seneca bid. As Kamy said, this is likely just a ploy to get him a work permit.

There have been close to 1,000 responses to the Rovers Trust season ticket survey since yesterday - that's a decent sample size, but more would be great.

I think the link to the survey above is working. If not, just go to the homepage of www.roverstrust.com

Pasha has already been there for months, long before this Seneca bid. As Kamy said, this is likely just a ploy to get him a work permit.

He should be nowhere near Ewood

There have been close to 1,000 responses to the Rovers Trust season ticket survey since yesterday - that's a decent sample size, but more would be great.

I think the link to the survey above is working. If not, just go to the homepage of www.roverstrust.com

The Question regarding buying a season ticket for next season needs an 'undecided' option.

I'm still waiting to see what happens as I'm sure others are too.

Cheston's pre-season ticket release optimism statement certainly ticked the boxes. Owners planning more investment, owners wanting to improve communication and operations at the club, owners wanting to 'take the club to a new level'.

Talk is cheap and easy. Especially when its coming from Cheston and not the owners.

The proof will be in the pudding. All the talk will count for nothing if they appoint some numpty as manager and don't give him any money.

I'm sure for most people they will wait and see what happens. Appoint a proper manager and let him get on with the job and I think a lot of people will eventually renew next season, although the 'candidates' linked to the job so far, apart from Warnock, don't really represent proper managers in my opinion.

Is it a coincidence that they are announcing ST prices on the day of the alleged deadline for the Seneca bid?...

Was it this season that their promised us champions' league football?

It was a misprint. They promised Championship League Football.

They delivered.

Just read the Keith Hill article on the LT which aside from saying Hill wants the job states the following;

- they've not given green light for iv's

- ST's announcement on Fri

- Retained player list out on Friday

Add to this the new restructure element and I would say they are warming up for a changing of the guard! Making decisions without a manager as changes are afoot...

Could they be about to do the deal with Seneca? With Pascha in position here to be their eyes and ears?

If only this were true Mani

Cheston's pre-season ticket release optimism statement certainly ticked the boxes. Owners planning more investment, owners wanting to improve communication and operations at the club, owners wanting to 'take the club to a new level'.

Talk is cheap and easy. Especially when its coming from Cheston and not the owners.

The proof will be in the pudding. All the talk will count for nothing if they appoint some numpty as manager and don't give him any money.

I'm sure for most people they will wait and see what happens. Appoint a proper manager and let him get on with the job and I think a lot of people will eventually renew next season, although the 'candidates' linked to the job so far, apart from Warnock, don't really represent proper managers in my opinion.

We've heard all the talk before time and again, just recall the "judge us in a year statement" , how long ago was that. Just like we've heard every excuse known to man.

Enough, we're done with them. I don't know why we even bother wanting them to communicate because that's the type of ignorant lies we get anyway.

The old level will do me!

The Question regarding buying a season ticket for next season needs an 'undecided' option.

I'm still waiting to see what happens as I'm sure others are too.

Does it really though Aggy

( please take this the right way )

Genuine question- but isn't this what all the argument is about - How long do you want to be still waiting?

Is the question not directed for 'at the moment'?

Each to their own but its this kind of statement that I just don't follow- or is it in anticipation ( of what I think you are meaning) that should the Seneca or a' another take over then it will be full steam ahead on the S/T

Exactly.

To quote Mr Townshend......."Won't get fooled again!"

2.5 years is roughly the amount of time it would take to exhaust the assets/resources of the club at what is estimated to be the burn rate of the club next year.

It would be an absolute miracle if we were not to be relegated though at such a level of expenditure.

Is there a risk that an online survey be taken over by our friends down the M65 ?

2.5 years is roughly the amount of time it would take to exhaust the assets/resources of the club at what is estimated to be the burn rate of the club next year.

It would be an absolute miracle if we were not to be relegated though at such a level of expenditure.

Apologies, If already been asked. But what would happen if Ches. and Sylvester were to resign from their positions ?

i.e - would this strengthen the takeover and weaken Venkys, or would they simply carry on regardless.

It should spark alarm bells to the Football league and FA. Or am I wrong ?

Archived