BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

So we wouldn't know about this alleged 30 mill until the accounts come out seeing as it might not be logged on VLL with companies house ?

Sorry but it sounds like more propaganda. I'll never believe anything with this lot unless I see evidence.

Phillips not one for propaganda.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds mad to say, but would administration be that bad if it was quick? We're up the Gary Glitter on and off the pitch, and relegation is pretty much nailed on as things stand, so would Seneca be able to force through a purchase and come to some agreement over what's owed to the Bank of India?

We have to get rid of Venky's even at this cost.

Sounds mad to say, but would administration be that bad if it was quick? We're up the Gary Glitter on and off the pitch, and relegation is pretty much nailed on as things stand, so would Seneca be able to force through a purchase and come to some agreement over what's owed to the Bank of India?

We have to get rid of Venky's even at this cost.

It becomes less and less scary with everyday that passes under these morons.

No problem- don't believe it.

Doesn't make any difference to the coming season.

Not a dig a you. I think you said you'd 'heard' so I took that as might have might not have. Why the change in the way it's funded all of a sudden one wonders.

He's always impressed me with his legal and financial knowledge.

Offers a great deal to this message board.

You'd have to forget Diego Maradonna for manager and Phil pushing the boat out for Ali Syed to make that assertion. Clearly he's highly qualified but, for me he's another who lets his agenda cloud his judgement.

Kammy, unleaded, adsfortheblues and others I apologise for missing are more reliable, impartial sources of information by my estimation.

You're quite obsessed and that can't be good for you.

Just ask him out. He can only say no and if he does maybe you can move on.

Good luck.

LOL

No idea what it has to do with the subject of this thread.

But - it's the nature of this site these days.

You'd have to forget Diego Maradonna for manager and Phil pushing the boat out for Ali Syed to make that assertion. Clearly he's highly qualified but, for me he's another who lets his agenda cloud his judgement.

Kammy, unleaded, adsfortheblues and others I apologise for missing are more reliable, impartial sources of information by my estimation.

1500 Rovers fans at St Andrews were chanting for 'Al Syed' (me included). Fans get swept up.

As for Maradona, he couldn't have done much worse than Kean, Berg, Apple etc. :P

So, they are at the very least keeping us afloat?

Why the hell won't they just make sensible decisions that might ultimately give them a nice return on their investment?

Such a weird bunch and odd situation.

- only from the poison they poured into the boat - its their own concoction that has created the fiasco and upto them to rebalance it.

- The million dollar question that everybody keeps asking of what/ why they want the club/purchased us in the first place

- Absolutely

LOONS OUT!!

- only from the poison they poured into the boat - its their own concoction that has created the fiasco and upto them to rebalance it.

- The million dollar question that everybody keeps asking of what/ why they want the club/purchased us in the first place

- Absolutely

LOONS OUT!!

Absolutely. I for one, refuse to be grateful to Venkys for 'paying the bills'.

We are all paying for Venkys failed experiment and they are continuing to own us through spite and resentment.

The last recorded was £1 million ish. I thought they couldn't invest that much anyway under FFP ? It is strange considering the sales income as well if it's correct, almost like it's the same money going around in circles .....

It is not investing if it is debt financing...also would love to know of the source of the £30m figure, Philipl? I know Cheston is quoted as saying that the owners have injected more funds recently, but that is presumably to cover this past season's losses, which we are not party to yet. Depending on the terms of the transfer fee with Boro, actual cash flow will be different from the booked revenue from the transfer, so even if it says losses have been dwindled we need to look at the cashflow statement.

It is not investing if it is debt financing...also would love to know of the source of the £30m figure, Philipl? I know Cheston is quoted as saying that the owners have injected more funds recently, but that is presumably to cover this past season's losses, which we are not party to yet. Depending on the terms of the transfer fee with Boro, actual cash flow will be different from the booked revenue from the transfer, so even if it says losses have been dwindled we need to look at the cashflow statement.

There is only one thing the owners are injecting,

This extra 30 million could possibly be part of a deal: Venkys have to cover all outstanding losses and liabilities before Seneca take on responsibility for any incurred in the future.

Spent some time on the Seneca website and their proposed investment in Rovers is more off strategy for them than I imagined, they say they look for investments in the range of 1-20 million and their track record is mostly in US automotive component manufacturers. Hard-nosed businesses.

With or without the extra Venky cash, to not only get a return but to not lose the entire 60 million proposed funding, they would need promotion in three years. FFP prevents spending a lot more money so I would expect them to direct every pound of the existing money they can toward the goal of winning promotion. So anything that doesn't directly contribute to that goal in the three year timeframe is risking their investment and would be worthless anyway (apart from land) if we didn't go up.

This extra 30 million could possibly be part of a deal: Venkys have to cover all outstanding losses and liabilities before Seneca take on responsibility for any incurred in the future.

Spent some time on the Seneca website and their proposed investment in Rovers is more off strategy for them than I imagined, they say they look for investments in the range of 1-20 million and their track record is mostly in US automotive component manufacturers. Hard-nosed businesses.

With or without the extra Venky cash, to not only get a return but to not lose the entire 60 million proposed funding, they would need promotion in three years. FFP prevents spending a lot more money so I would expect them to direct every pound of the existing money they can toward the goal of winning promotion. So anything that doesn't directly contribute to that goal in the three year timeframe is risking their investment and would be worthless anyway (apart from land) if we didn't go up.

I hope this is the case. If the takeover goes ahead then i might get some seep at night again. It would be exciting times again. We can only hope but until then i am a very worried man.

I hope this is the case. If the takeover goes ahead then i might get some seep at night again. It would be exciting times again. We can only hope but until then i am a very worried man.

I know where you're coming from. Venkys related stress will have took years of my life.

The day they leave, the celebrations will be on a par with 'Kean gone night' (What a night that was!)

I know where you're coming from. Venkys related stress will have took years of my life.

The day they leave, the celebrations will be on a par with 'Kean gone night' (What a night that was!)

I have a champers in the garage awaiting VG Day

Archived