BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been doing some extensive research on Mr Pasha over the last few weeks and I have now obtained two forms of contact for him and will be making contact over the next few days, his real name is Mr Suhail Shaikh, Pasha is his business name. Will keep you updated.

A calculator, A roll of tenners ???

Rubbish. But I had a right good go.

Been doing some extensive research on Mr Pasha over the last few weeks and I have now obtained two forms of contact for him and will be making contact over the next few days, his real name is Mr Suhail Shaikh, Pasha is his business name. Will keep you updated.

He's probably onto you :P

Can anyone have a business name? I think I'd quite like one. Not Pasha though. I'm thinking powerful, trendy, decisive and resourceful. Maybe Gordon Thrust, Frank Hammer or Ricky Blizzard.

Can anyone have a business name? I think I'd quite like one. Not Pasha though. I'm thinking powerful, trendy, decisive and resourceful. Maybe Gordon Thrust, Frank Hammer or Ricky Blizzard.

Just go for the one name, like a Brazilian footballer.

Valerihnio, rather than Fred though.

Look at last year's accounts. Add in this year's losses and that is what is needed to plug the hole the existing £87m of shareholders loans don't cover.

I wondered about them cleaning the accounts prior to a sale but it is probably more likely to avoid the state bank of India exercising its right to take a charge over the entire club's assets.

The likelihood of them selling has almost certainly dropped to close to zero now. If they do sell, the buyer will probably be as exotic and improbable as the Venkys were themselves back in 2010.

Look at last year's accounts. Add in this year's losses and that is what is needed to plug the hole the existing £87m of shareholders loans don't cover.

I wondered about them cleaning the accounts prior to a sale but it is probably more likely to avoid the state bank of India exercising its right to take a charge over the entire club's assets.

The likelihood of them selling has almost certainly dropped to close to zero now. If they do sell, the buyer will probably be as exotic and improbable as the Venkys were themselves back in 2010.

The words you should have used Phil

CHAOTIC and SHAMBOLIC

This is why the Seneca scenario seems to be their only chance of a return before an exit.

If they don't leave now, we are likely bound to them for life.

I cant see any other white knights ever appearing on the horizon.

Well it's Friday and shock horror there's been no response (publicly anyway) wonder if the Ian's have a plan B?

i think the only Plan Seneca should have if the takeover doesnt happen, is to plan for administration. Imo, thats the only way the club is going to change hands, and honestly, alot of fans would probably take that sort of deal if it means getting rid of Venkys

lol :D

If it turns out they have injected another huge whack of funds just to keep us going then they aren't going to deal I wouldn't think. They'd rather run it on a shoestring and hope to generate cash from sales following the recent pattern. Whether that cash is then taken back to cover their injections or goes to rebuilding is debatable, I know what I think !

Point is though they'll remain running it into the ground their way rather than take on outside investment then the shroud over the real story remains.

If it turns out they have injected another huge whack of funds just to keep us going then they aren't going to deal I wouldn't think. They'd rather run it on a shoestring and hope to generate cash from sales following the recent pattern. Whether that cash is then taken back to cover their injections or goes to rebuilding is debatable, I know what I think !

Point is though they'll remain running it into the ground their way rather than take on outside investment then the shroud over the real story remains.

We hardly have any players left to sell for them to make any money. And the players we have, wont fetch anything more than your beloved pie and a beer.

I wonder if Seneca's Plan B is to invest £60m in FC Rovers of Blackburn?

£15m on a new 15k capacity (seating down the sides, standing behind the nets) ground at say Mill Hill with £45m for player funding and working capital.

I'd love it. Let Venky's witness a new Phoenix club, let their debts rise to £250m and let them rot in hell.

Have it!

I wonder if Seneca's Plan B is to invest £60m in FC Rovers of Blackburn?

£15m on a new 15k capacity (seating down the sides, standing behind the nets) ground at say Mill Hill with £45m for player funding and working capital.

I'd love it. Let Venky's witness a new Phoenix club, let their debts rise to £250m and let them rot in hell.

Have it!

It would be interesting if they ever met in the cup ! Apologists v deserters.

The police would love it, bubble game coached from DE car park to Mill Hill via Bolton, Chorley setting off 2 hrs before. Forget Burnley this rivalry would reach new heights :)

Archived