BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

Nothing seems to trigger alarm bells there. I suspect they wouldn't notice if we went out of business until we failed to turn up for the first match of the season.

which at the rate we are going at, its a possibility

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2.5 years is roughly the amount of time it would take to exhaust the assets/resources of the club at what is estimated to be the burn rate of the club next year.

It would be an absolute miracle if we were not to be relegated though at such a level of expenditure.

I think you are a tad optimistic in your assumptions/forecast.

Come on Gumboots; you know Balaji watches every game in full from the comfort of his own home in Pune. And then pigs may fly.

Have they bought Nevilles house yet in Bromley Cross?

More flying pigs

Does it really though Aggy

( please take this the right way )

Genuine question- but isn't this what all the argument is about - How long do you want to be still waiting?

Is the question not directed for 'at the moment'?

Each to their own but its this kind of statement that I just don't follow- or is it in anticipation ( of what I think you are meaning) that should the Seneca or a' another take over then it will be full steam ahead on the S/T

The moment Capt will be 'claim your own seat' deadline day.

I have started a thread with wording for a petition to capture the number of fans who will now no longer attend due to Venkys full ownership of the club. Anyone whose interested can have a look and suggests changes/amendments. I would like to start the petition tomorrow afternoon.

I understand they have just put another £30m in.

Staggering if correct.

Increase in share capital recorded for VLL in financial years for The Blackburn Rovers Football and Athletic Limited:

• 2013/14 £21million
  • 2014/15 £16million
  • 2015/16 £23million (recorded at Companies House) plus a further £30million (as per your understanding) is a mammoth £53million

Something doesn't add up given transfer receipts (Rhodes, Gestede etc) and supposedly reduced scale of operating loss. Even if BOI has withdrawn its facilities, can't see necessity for £30million and why bankroll the club so far in advance?

Staggering if correct.

Increase in share capital recorded for VLL in financial years for The Blackburn Rovers Football and Athletic Limited:

• 2013/14 £21million
  • 2014/15 £16million
  • 2015/16 £23million (recorded at Companies House) plus a further £30million (as per your understanding) is a mammoth £53million

Something doesn't add up given transfer receipts (Rhodes, Gestede etc) and supposedly reduced scale of operating loss. Even if BOI has withdrawn its facilities, can't see necessity for £30million and why bankroll the club so far in advance?

New deck chairs for the titanic.

Staggering if correct.

• 2013/14 £21million
  • 2014/15 £16million

The mind boggles at those figures.

Staggering if correct.

• 2013/14 £21million
  • 2014/15 £16million

it can then be totally forgotten about and put into the ignore pile for another 12 months. The other reason might be to actually put money in upfront to invest in the squad when a new manager is appointed

2.5 years is roughly the amount of time it would take to exhaust the assets/resources of the club at what is estimated to be the burn rate of the club next year.

It would be an absolute miracle if we were not to be relegated though at such a level of expenditure.

So favourite is relegation but administration 2 years off unless we burn resources quicker

Talk about a slow painful death

The last recorded was £1 million ish. I thought they couldn't invest that much anyway under FFP ? It is strange considering the sales income as well if it's correct, almost like it's the same money going around in circles .....

I understand they have just put another £30m in.

Staggered to avoid FFP one would assume?

What business people would invest such figures without some sort of effort to improve the end product?!

The last recorded was £1 million ish. I thought they couldn't invest that much anyway under FFP ? It is strange considering the sales income as well if it's correct, almost like it's the same money going around in circles .....

Like laundry ?

Staggered to avoid FFP one would assume?

What business people would invest such figures without some sort of effort to improve the end product?!

The V's would but it certainly never seems to actually get spent on improving the team. Quite the opposite in fact, no wonder there's conspiracies.

2+2 always seems to end up at minus 20 million in Venky land.

Archived