BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's Seneca there needs to be full fledged demonstrations demanding Venkys sell up. There won't be, but there should be. I'm 90% sure Pasha will be in Shebbys house (owned by Rovers) on Calderstones. Take it to his home.

I can't help but think that with Lambert making a stand and not backing down in his leaving, coupled with his comment "this club needs a little bit of help" that it has been the final push Venkys needed to listen to those offering that "little bit of help".

At least that's what I'm hoping. As always though, it's the hope that kills you!

To add even more hope to finish you off - I found it very strange that Lambert didn't in anyway call the owners - if anything his later statements were fairly positive towards them. Maybe he was leaving the door open if the supposed take over goes through ?

if we had new owners on the horizon...would the fans fill ewood for the 1st home game next season ?? i think not. any hope is better than none. i am just hoping that at long last and of all the stories and rumours that have abounded about OUR rovers, that this latest one carries more weight than any other because there is actually something in it.

I'm presuming any new investors will need to go before the FL, in which case how will they get round FFP as any investment will immediately be taken into account. That's how I understand it anyway.

I'm presuming any new investors will need to go before the FL, in which case how will they get round FFP as any investment will immediately be taken into account. That's how I understand it anyway.

FFP is dead

I reckon DMTP and Mercerman are along the right lines, Seneca put up 20mill to gain promotion, when promotion achieved they pay back the debt over a few years.

My concern is what happens if we don't get promoted in this scenario.

Not sure things can be as clear cut as spending £20m on transfers - we are still close to the embargo (Cheston's onterview) so even if that money was available to spend, new investment or not, I doubt we could.

Past experience tells me Venkys are going nowhere despite this news. We are but a tiny part of their chicken empire and its rather obvious is we are a long long way down their priority list. I'm certain they don't spend a tenth of the time we do contemplating our plight.

At least we got another million when boro went up !

Two million supposedly. Should keep Chris Brown in hamburgers for another couple of seasons.

Not sure whether the final 2m is appearance based or dependent on them staying up.

You can just picture it around the dinner table in Pune,

Right what are we going to, the fans are getting restless again ?

Lets say someone wants to buy us out, no lets say there multiple people that want to take over, we could spin that out for weeks and not have to do anything.

Right, motion passed, how's the cat today ?

You can just picture it around the dinner table in Pune,

Right what are we going to, the fans are getting restless again ?

Lets say someone wants to buy us out, no lets say there multiple people that want to take over, we could spin that out for weeks and not have to do anything.

Right, motion passed, how's the cat today ?

`

Someone contact that journalist fellow, what was his name? Alan something.

Archived