BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

Im with Abbey, wait until something solid happens.

My guess is a second party is willing to come on-board and run the club (Seneca) and possibly invest in the squad, leaving Venkys just to service the debt owed to VLL. Then at some point in the future if promotion is achieved then Venkys remaining 49% will be bought out for the value of the debt. Only a guess mind you.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im on the boat to Norway so will miss developments. As someone else said it always happens when im on holiday. Jack walkers death was announced as we arrived in plymouth on way to france.we signed rhodes while i was away. Please let this be another good news item while were away

You might want to proof read the above. I am sure that you did not mean it to come across ''like what it does''

Back to topic: In the excrement of Nixon being behind this fable - what else is real?

Im with Abbey, wait until something solid happens.

My guess is a second party is willing to come on-board and run the club (Seneca) and possibly invest in the squad, leaving Venkys just to service the debt owed to VLL. Then at some point in the future if promotion is achieved then Venkys remaining 49% will be bought out for the value of the debt. Only a guess mind you.

That's exactly what my Doctor said today as he shoved................

You might want to proof read the above. I am sure that you did not mean it to come across ''like what it does''

No i dont. Jack walkers death was obviously not good news, although it was no surprise as Chris Sully had told us months before to expect it. I simply meant that big events happen when were on holiday, good and bad, and id like a good one while were away

I predict by this time next week this will be forgotten about and nothing will have happened.

Most accurate post of the day 100+

No i dont. Jack walkers death was obviously not good news, although it was no surprise as Chris Sully had told us months before to expect it. I simply meant that big events happen when were on holiday, good and bad, and id like a good one while were away

Ok. It was the wording that threw me as in ''Please let this be another good news item''. I appreciate it has to be in the context of personal situations.

Ha Ha yeah thought about that, but thought this might be worthy of its own thread :) If it's true I'll take a beating from AL

Please use the Nixon thread! What's the point if you ignore it?

A consortium led by Alistair Campbell and Jimmy Anderson. Steve Kean to return as manager.

The prospective buyer/investor must be, rich, fantastic at organisation, detemined and very, very patient with negotiations. In the reality it'll be either a local group or a lunatic like Donald Trump, with Sarah Palin as the MD.

A consortium led by Alistair Campbell and Jimmy Anderson. Steve Kean to return as manager.

The prospective buyer/investor must be, rich, fantastic at organisation, detemined and very, very patient with negotiations. In the reality it'll be either a local group or a lunatic like Donald Trump, with Sarah Palin as the MD.

I said earlier it was Vinjay

I this happens the Riverside should take full credit for the Venkys out chants, banners and so on forget it, it was the Riverside! At least that is what I'll tell my 6 year old chanting kid.

Me & a mate were chanting it where we were sat in the Riverside.

It was like trying to rouse the dead ;-)

Need more meat on the bone here...don't get your hopes up too high.

Patience is needed.

These sort of things can be very complex - just look at Tata Steel UK.

In industry and commerce, thousands of deals are looked at and only a small proportion ever go through to completion.

I think there will be twists and turns. The stakes are high, very high.

This has been rumbling in the background for months now, nothing concrete but its been on the cards for a while.

Whilst we have some posters claiming we need these idiots that are killing the club, the sensible money has always been on this club pulling through this crisis and recovery starts once they relinquish the reigns

This will probably be yesterdays chip paper by next week as MarkBRFC says, but this club will survive without these rats, we just need to believe.

Venkys out :tu:

@Vinjay01 Point out that Nixon heard rumor over weekend. Didn't take seriously but Kamy told him something today that he clearly believes

From this point forward I'll be Vinjay's translator.

• Backroom

@Vinjay01 Point out that Nixon heard rumor over weekend. Didn't take seriously but Kamy told him something today that he clearly believes

From this point forward I'll be Vinjay's translator.

No

There isn't much meat on the bones on this one.

But lets be realistic: If this is true it will take Venkys 3 months to muster a response and another 3 months to complete. This isn't happening any time soon if at all.

In the mean time when Venkys should be focusing on getting us a decent manager and funding transfers to get us a full squad(never mind improving it), they will be flapping around pretending to be high flying business people.

No one wants this more than me ( well maybe Abbey :tu: ), but this couldnt have come at a worse time if it affects preparations for the most pivotal season in living memory coming up.

The cynic in me says, its a planted story just prior to ST's being announced.

The real story is, that Super Vet has offered to take the 'CAT' off their hands...

Archived