BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vs. Wigan Away

I'm in the ground I'm more annoyed at our fans than the players. Yes we've been outplayed and played shocking but there's Some absolute idiots here today booing your own players constantly at 1-0 is disgraceful "you're not fit to wear the shirt" I would be scared to touch the ball with this lot behind me absolute joke

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHY IS ADAM HENLEY STILL AT LEFT BACK?

I am livid. This is terrible. I will be buying a ticket in the JW Lower against Burton purely so I have a direct line to Owen Coyle's ear. It's disgraceful - he is, the players are, the owners are. Everything is terrible.

This is the season that is shaping up to be the nail in our coffin. The death of BRFC. All at the hands of that dingle and the three @#/? stooges. If only I had 20 minutes in a room with the 3 of them.

• Backroom

Wigan have had 15 shots, we have had 2. Says it all

That's pathetic. Although also surprising considering we're apparently no worse than them :blink:

Anyone still glad Lambert went?

Dull, boring @#/?. Much prefer Coyley with his enthusiasm and the staff loving his bants.

I'm in the ground I'm more annoyed at our fans than the players. Yes we've been outplayed and played shocking but there's Some absolute idiots here today booing your own players constantly at 1-0 is disgraceful "you're not fit to wear the shirt" I would be scared to touch the ball with this lot behind me absolute joke

You should be even more annoyed at the Venky's

Just absolutely shocking.

Nobody looks like they want to be here. Shane Duffy being the main culprit, his body launguage is terrible and it's rubbing off on everyone else. Trying to get sent off??

Could Danny Graham have had any less of an effect on the game if he tried. How's about winning a header this afternoon Danny?

For some reason Marshall started at AMC, did we not establish that he is a wide player last week?

Stokes is about the only player that is direct and has a little bit of quality about him, must be regretting the day he signed for this @#/? show.

Slow to every ball, cant win a header, build up play too slow, wide men need to take someone on, no leadership, weak, not closing down on the frontline.

Can't get any worse that's the good thing.

Eat some humble pie Venkys and sack Coyle replacing him with someone of quality otherwise we are going down

Thing is they'll need to cough up a healthy transfer fund too, this team is gash.

So you think they are fit to wear the shirt?

Most of them are utter garbage.

What else should fans do, Butty, clap along?

Venkys and Coyle are taking us down, and all you can get annoyed about is our fans?

Really, the fans?

In the panoply of things that you could be annoyed about (owners, manager, "players" etc) its the fans fault?

Not only are they not fit to wear the Blackburn shirt, some of them are not fit to be professional footballers.

• Backroom

For some reason Marshall started at AMC, did we not establish that he is a wide player last week?

That was established roughly two years ago. Even Bowyer understood that.

What else should fans do, Butty, clap along?

Venkys and Coyle are taking us down, and all you can get annoyed about is our fans?

monkeys.jpg

So you think they are fit to wear the shirt?

Most of them are utter garbage.

I'm not saying that they are fit to wear the shirt but booing them at 1-0 down and getting on there backs just won't help anyone will it. Some proper @#/? up idiots here today big time.

Archived