BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vs. Wigan Away

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeney is not even trying. Just moaning and walking around the pitch.

Steele just kick it out of play from Goalkick. Needs dropping. Play Raya or buy a new keeper

I don't rate Steele one bit but we don't have a pot to @#/? in Chads. We need about 5-6 quality players to avoid relegation. Ain't gonna happen.

What goes through Coyle's mind?

'I know, we'll play a dodgy right back at left back, and our central midfield 'captain' at right back. What else? I know! Our best right back can go in the hole behind a lone striker, while we shove an ideal no10 on the left as a reward for scoring 3 goals in 2 games up front.'

This is the problem when you keep bringing in new managers and not giving them any money to bring in their own players. They all have to go through that learning curve all over again.

Coyle will eventually work it out and it'll be too late.

Hoping those fans have Actually gone home. And hoping more get up leave if Venkys adviser is there. If somebody can get the word to the fans, that Venkys have an advisor there, then im hoping those fans can make their feelings known

It's no wonder they're walking through us with our soft centre. Lenihan, for all his promise, needs bringing on slowly alongside a right hard bstard. Partnering him with Byrne is pretty much a free pass for the opposition midfield.

I fully expect Coyley to sort it by switching Lowey in there to point and run around a bit.

Archived