BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vs. Wigan Away

I'm in the ground I'm more annoyed at our fans than the players. Yes we've been outplayed and played shocking but there's Some absolute idiots here today booing your own players constantly at 1-0 is disgraceful "you're not fit to wear the shirt" I would be scared to touch the ball with this lot behind me absolute joke

What? Did the fans boo the players from the 1st minute? If you cant handle some fans giving you @#/? for being @#/?, then you dont belong on the field. Honestly mate, the fans are within their right to make their feelings known. The players cant even make a successful pass. He who shall not be named was to blame for both goals, and when he who shall not be named had no pressure on him, passed the ball back to the keeper.

Really now, our fans can never be this blind to the reality of the situation, and to what is actually happening. It pains me, when i still hear fans actually trying to defend this dross

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What else should fans do, Butty, clap along?

Venkys and Coyle are taking us down, and all you can get annoyed about is our fans?

Exactly the same reaction I got on Norwich's third goal. I stood up shouting how much of a disgrace they were and I was told to "Sit doooown" by some behind me and laughed at when I told them how much of an embarrassment the club is and how I can't understand how people are swallowing it.

Honestly couldn't have felt any less detached to the club. Then during the week I grew attached again. And now I feel like I'm back to where I was after that 3rd goal. I'm ashamed, upset, angry, bemused, frustrated...all in one.

At least he's taken Henley off.

Exactly the same reaction I got on Norwich's third goal. I stood up shouting how much of a disgrace they were and I was told to "Sit doooown" by some behind me and laughed at when I told them how much of an embarrassment the club is and how I can't understand how people are swallowing it.

Honestly couldn't have felt any less detached to the club. Then during the week I grew attached again. And now I feel like I'm back to where I was after that 3rd goal. I'm ashamed, upset, angry, bemused, frustrated...all in one.

At least he's taken Henley off.

He should have taken off He who shall not be named as well.

I'm not saying that they are fit to wear the shirt but booing them at 1-0 down and getting on there backs just won't help anyone will it. Some proper @#/? up idiots here today big time.

Cheer louder then butty.

• Moderation Lead

Bar the full backs I thought that was our best team on paper, but as a 4-4-2 obviously. Henley should never wear the shirt again, we also need a right back that isn't called Jason Lowe. Appalling.

I'm not saying that they are fit to wear the shirt but booing them at 1-0 down and getting on there backs just won't help anyone will it. Some proper @#/? up idiots here today big time.

They've shown no skill, no hard work, no pride.

They are making a beautiful shirt look terrible.

You nailed that one

Yeah, they are the ones in the black shirts watching the Wigan players on a training drill.

Anyone glad Big Sam went?

If we're talking history we could always bring up your mate from Western Gulf Adisory, is he still on the run from the police?

You were desperate to sell to him after catching sight of some dodgy bank statement lol.

If we're talking history we could always bring up your mate from Western Gulf Adisory, is he still on the run from the police?

You were desperate to sell to him after catching sight of some dodgy bank statement lol.

Is he still available to take control of the club, do you think?

Coyle sympathisers will us that as a defence. No pun intended.

Greer should have more about him than he's shown today.

He's been embarrassed.

And you accuse me of being on a wind up? That statement couldn't be more divisive if you tried because it's aimed at fans willing to support the team in spite of lunatic owners, crap managers and less than talented players. I will carry on supporting my team, whether you like it or not sunshine, if my refusal to join you in your black and morose world irks you then, tough! Am I happy with the current state of play? Am I hell! Will I carry on supporting my team? Damn right!

Archived