BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vs. Wigan Away

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could respond, but then you'll have achieved your objective.

Your statement of "Wigan are no better than us" illustrates your true intension was to be mischievous.

And at the time they weren't. I live a couple of thousand miles away and that's why I'm not at the game. What's your excuse? You'd rather be on here taking the p**s out of people who still support their team and moaning about what a load of old shi-ite we are than actually getting your arse to the ground and cheering your team on. If it's all getting a bit much for you , you can always naff off and "support" Manu!

Oh dear.

Just got in after a great afternoon at the Clitheroe food festival.

Don't worry - our season starts next Saturday at home to Burton - Coyley will be cracking the whip this coming week.

This is truly humiliating.

Just thinking exactly the same thing. We are being absolutely humiliated.

Not just this match but Venkys have well and truly overseen a complete destruction of any pride this club, nay, this town, once had.

There was a piece in the business section of today's Times extolling the virtues of Burnley as a contributor to the "Northern Powerhouse". They are now the epicentre of East Lancs thanks to the loons from Pune.

'This is Blackburn we're talking about'

Wigan 3-0 Blackburn

db0fd349-3597-4a04-9713-f2c0ba40510b.jpg

Trevor Sinclair

Former England winger on Final Score

Posted at 17:26

Blackburn have got to stop being so cavalier. You can't keep conceding goal after goal. And we're talking about Blackburn Rovers here - they've won the Premier League - it really needs to be turned around.

Oh dear.

Just got in after a great afternoon at the Clitheroe food festival.

Don't worry - our season starts next Saturday at home to Burton - Coyley will be cracking the whip this coming week.

You're doing it on purpose, aren't you.

Burton scored three in their first match.

I could respond, but then you'll have achieved your objective.

Your statement of "Wigan are no better than us" illustrates your true intension was to be mischievous.

And at the time they weren't. I live a couple of thousand miles away and that's why I'm not at the game. What's your excuse? You'd rather be on here taking the p**s out of people who still support their team and moaning about what a load of old shi-ite we are than actually getting your arse to the ground and cheering your team on. If it's all getting a bit much for you , you can always naff off and "support" Manu!

To be fair otto you did say Wigan are no better than us, lucky goal etc.

2000 miles away, at the game or 20 miles away thats simply not the case.

Wigan have out fought, out played and out scored us, better in every aspect of the game I'm afraid, not sure what you're watching?

• Backroom

Already sick of the "our season starts..." @#/?. The season started last week, we got hammered. We've got destroyed again today, that's two games into the season. Next week will be the third game and if we get humbled again, even the likes of Ewood Spark will surely begin to question what the hell is going on.

To be fair otto you did say Wigan are no better than us, lucky goal etc.

2000 miles away, at the game or 20 miles away thats simply not the case.

Wigan have out fought, out played and out scored us, better in every aspect of the game I'm afraid, not sure what you're watching?

Gav, me old fruit bat at the time of posting there was little between us. We then had a skewed shot which fell to a very lucky Griggs. As for the second, well, Steele should have had that every time! Since then..... Meh! Blind I ain't, but I refuse to stop supporting my team. "Through thick and thin" COYB!

Gav, me old fruit bat at the time of posting there was little between us. We then had a skewed shot which fell to a very lucky Griggs. As for the second, well, Steele should have had that every time! Since then..... Meh! Blind I ain't, but I refuse to stop supporting my team. "Through thick and thin" COYB!

@#/? off you knob

• Backroom

It's Cardiff away next.

I apulia say the odds favour another mauling there as well

Indeed. Cardiff (A), Burton (H), Fulham (H), QPR (A)...

On current form we'll be lucky to get a point from those fixtures, and they aren't even that difficult.

Archived