BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vs. Wigan Away

agreed

Fans emotions are running high it's gone beyond breaking point so some will just rant at anyone who don't see what VENKY scum have done to are club and just carry on like its the norm,so why don't you mods just delete the post and leave it at that ?

That idiot personally attacked a fellow well respected poster, thats out of order regardless of the current plight the football team finds itself in.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah its the clappers fault ..what a set of tw@ts spending their hard earned money to go to another town and support their team ...

Meanwhile ..back on the beach ...you know who you are ..

I think he was being sarcastic. Chill brother. A dark enough day as it is.

• Moderation Lead

Along with the wind up merchant's?

No other word for his musings.

Things are bad enough without mischievous nonsense.

He's still at it.

Who's still at what? Nothing has been reported....

Wow! I'm "inventing" positives now? Perhaps you should read my post again and try and read it without the anger that goes along with yet another disappointing and humiliating defeat?

As I said last week, I'm surprised that there is no anger there at all. If you genuinely expect it to happen then it doesn't seem to bother you when it does. I let my anger go once I realised this was going to happen to us in the summer.

Saying that there was little between us until they scored is inventing a positive. We hardly got in their half, let alone the box, and the goal had been coming since kick off.

Along with the wind up merchant's?

No other word for his musings.

Things are bad enough without mischievous nonsense.

He's still at it.

Are you genuinely saying I'm on the" wind up" because I support my team? Or is it because I refuse to see the situation from your bleak, morose perspective?

Coyle's just an enthusiastic PE Teacher really. Trying to play open football with that defence and midfield is just asking for trouble. If he's going to play Byrne he needs to play him as the number 10 with two solid midfielders behind him.

Hopefully Venky's advisor will return to Venky Towers and advise Venky's to sell.

That's precisely what Byrne is, a number 10. If you expect him to be a defensive midfielder he will get steamrollered. He has a bit of class but in a team struggling to defend like Rovers he is a bit of a luxury player. It's difficult to fit him in with two strikers. From what I've seen Graham has not turned up yet this season.

and if he wasnt a so called well respected poster ..?

BTW..idiot ..?

Are you suggesting I'm an idiot? For supporting my team? Wow!, just wow! If that is the case, then Admin, please delete my account. The day a fan of 44 years gets a kicking on here for supporting the team is a black day and I it's not something I wish to be a part of.

• Backroom

That's precisely what Byrne is, a number 10. If you expect him to be a defensive midfielder he will get steamrollered. He has a bit of class but in a team struggling to defend like Rovers he is a bit of a luxury player. It's difficult to fit him in with two strikers. From what I've seen Graham has not turned up yet this season.

Last season he had motivation to win a contract and prove people wrong. This season he already looks completely demotivated - wonder if he's already regretting his decision to come here?

Are you suggesting I'm an idiot? For supporting my team? Wow!, just wow! If that is the case, then Admin, please delete my account. The day a fan of 44 years gets a kicking on here for supporting the team is a black day and I it's not something I wish to be a part of.

He wasn't otto, he was referring to me calling that 'knob head chap' an idiot, which he was by the way :tu:

• Backroom

He was questioning Gav's use of the word idiot, not calling you one.

Have Duffy and Marshall even been offered those new deals yet? (The ones that Coyle thinks their agents will have to decide if they are good enough and try to negotiate better deals?).

You have to wonder if the uncertainty around the futures of two clear first team regulars is having an affect on the morale, motivation and mindset of the rest of the players.

It certainly looks as though these players aren't playing for each other, let alone the shirt.

Meanwhile your allowed to pull up other posters rather than commenting on the game ..??

Practice what you preach or shut up ..

I'm the 4th poster you've had a pop at now in the space of 30 minutes, so in the interests on messageboard harmony I'll just ignore you :tu:

Im commenting on the fact that Gav has called out the guy who responded to you as an idiot ..not you ..sober up ..quick

Archived