BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vs. Wigan Away

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What crap. It was wave after wave of Wigan attacks.

Which part of my post was "crap" Jock? Be a little more specific. It wasn't a skewed shot? Grigg was not lucky? It was a superb free kick that Steele had no chance of saving? Duffy didn't score an own goal? Or is your anger aimed at a fan that refuses to stop supporting his team? I've ridden motorcycles since I was a kid and unlike a lot of guys I don't only ride when the the weather is fine.. Where do you lie Jock, fair weather fan?

Why does Danny Graham look in this state already? We just started.

Leggy, uninterested and looks injured. His chance at the end of first half, was the only time I recall him touching ball, won zero headers today.

From my seat looked as though he ignored Coyle and walked straight down the tunnel. Not good.

....and the blowtorch!

I'd just like to interrogate them Jack Bauer style, find out the truth.

It's got to be more sinister than them just being thick. We need to send Roger Cook to Pune...

Truly bad times, has it ever been this bad in our history? I know we've been lower, but I can't imagine feeling as doomed as this.

Every Time I see Owen Coyle's name mentioned it reminds me it isn't just some bad dream. I haven't watched an interview or video with him talking yet. Can't bring myself to. What else can Venky's possibly do to take the @#/? further? Change our colours to Claret and bloody Blue? Though maybe that would unite all the fans against these idiots.

Absolutely disgusting. Coyle talking about players not wanting to be at Blackburn Rovers being sold is clearly shifting the blame on to Duffy and Marshall in order to flog them. Utter disgrace.

He probably put rocks in their boots.

Righto chaps and lasses. It is understandable that passions are running high but personal abuse should be a no no please.

As for the game we were utter garbage. We could have lost by 6,7 or 8. Wigan were poor but we had no game plan, no midfield, no leadership and a team of players who could not pass. It was embarrassing to watch.

Where do we start to make changes......we can only tinker at the edges, the only answer is new owners.

The future is bleak, very bleak.

Absolutely disgusting. Coyle talking about players not wanting to be at Blackburn Rovers being sold is clearly shifting the blame on to Duffy and Marshall in order to flog them. Utter disgrace.

What a clown.

If we'd have wanted them at Blackburn Rovers we'd have offered them a new deal before now.

The blame shifting and excuses are being rolled out now. I was worried he was Kean Mk II but I didn't think I'd be proven right so quickly.

We have heard that before when his former stable mate and the head of the agency were running the show, standard SEM playbook speak, keep the greasy wheels moving whilst shifting the blame, next he will be using injuries as an excuse and bringing his mates in - oh wait

Righto chaps and lasses. It is understandable that passions are running high but personal abuse should be a no no please.

As for the game we were utter garbage. We could have lost by 6,7 or 8. Wigan were poor but we had no game plan, no midfield, no leadership and a team of players who could not pass. It was embarrassing to watch.

Where do we start to make changes......we can only tinker at the edges, the only answer is new owners.

The future is bleak, very bleak.

Ian Battersby and Ian Currie should be looking to buy the club asap.

​we are sinking like hell

Leggy, uninterested and looks injured. His chance at the end of first half, was the only time I recall him touching ball, won zero headers today.

Doesn't look the same player that we had last season. What's wrong with him?

One of the concerns about the new manager was his approach to training and fitness. He's not doing much to dispel that concern.

Not backing Coyle up for one minute but hey ..We ve Duffy who s got at least one mistake a game in him and Marshall who s a one n six player . The blame is on the pitch sometimes.

Having secured his permanent deal for another couple of seasons, looks like he is suffering from Gresko-itis.

if Players dont want to be here then sell them.

rather have 11 committed players on the pitch wearing the shirt with pride and hounor instead of players not getting a toss and moaning/arguing on the pitch.

To be fair chaddy I expect there's not many that want to be here. If they've any ambition why would they, the club is a ruin.

Ian Battersby and Ian Currie should be looking to buy the club asap.

​we are sinking like hell

They can only buy it if Venkys will sell.

And only if they don't ask for stupid money. The club is now worth barely a tenth of the one they bought.

Probably already had enough of Coyle, even before the season started, I imagine he's lost the dressing room after today.

Apart from Captain Lowey of course.

• Backroom

As far as players not wanting to be here is concerned - who would want to be at a club with clueless owners, a clown for a manager and no ambition whatsoever? Only desperados who have no other options, and soon that will be all we have left.

A better option would be to get rid of the PE teacher in the dugout, hire a proper manager and back him with funds so that the players feel like we have a chance of competing. But clearly the plan here is not to be successful, so forget that.

OK. Take out the fact that it's Coyle and no -one likes him and he's probably not the right man for the job and I think he is 100 % correct with what he is saying in that particular respect.

if Players dont want to be here then sell them.

rather have 11 committed players on the pitch wearing the shirt with pride and hounor instead of players not getting a toss and moaning/arguing on the pitch.

Take your blinkers off, they're being forced out of the club and the narrative is ring turned to suit the owners agenda. Don't be so naive. They will be gone next week with no replacements.

Archived