BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vs. Wigan Away

They can only buy it if Venkys will sell.

And only if they don't ask for stupid money. The club is now worth barely a tenth of the one they bought.

Venky's won't ever sell. We are like a stolen car to them, they just run us into the ground, whilst picking at us for scrap to sell. They need to be investigated. The powers that be will be scared. They'd be shown up to turning a blind eye. Who knows how far this corruption goes up the food chain...

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having secured his permanent deal for another couple of seasons, looks like he is suffering from Gresko-itis.

Correct ..blaming fitness/coaching ..cmon ...how naive ...he s a footballer in his so called prime ..he either wants to do it or he doesnt.

Absolutely disgusting. Coyle talking about players not wanting to be at Blackburn Rovers being sold is clearly shifting the blame on to Duffy and Marshall in order to flog them. Utter disgrace.

Has Coyle said that in an interview? Well if that is the case why has he picked them for three games? I think he is losing the dressing room already and is thinking about his payoff for when he gets the sack. Classic football management tactic to make it look that you are being hard done to so blame the players, owners, fans whilst not looking at yourself.

I said weeks ago he was another Kean and nothing will change my view.

OK. Take out the fact that it's Coyle and no -one likes him and he's probably not the right man for the job and I think he is 100 % correct with what he is saying in that particular respect.

On the flipside look at it as a player. You've a year left on your contract, had a great end to last season (and played well in the Euros in Duffy's case) yet the club are hardly badgering you about a new deal. How would you feel?

Raya

Nyambe Lenihan Greer Hendrie

Mahoney Akpan Byrne Conway

Gallagher Stokes

That's my team for Cardiff. If we are going to take a hiding every game, I'd rather do it with the kids than these jokesters

Steele, Lowe, Henley, Duffy, Feeney, Marshall and Graham all deserved to be dropped

Take your blinkers off, they're being forced out of the club and the narrative is ring turned to suit the owners agenda. Don't be so naive. They will be gone next week with no replacements.

Would Duffy or someone speak out after being sold? No body outside of the fans seems to get how bad Venky's are.

We need to advertise this to the world.

Take your blinkers off, they're being forced out of the club and the narrative is ring turned to suit the owners agenda. Don't be so naive. They will be gone next week with no replacements.

Can't agree there at all. There is nothing whatsoever preventing the likes of Marshall Duffy and Graham from putting in a performance other than the fact they can't be arsed. Irrespective of whether they want to be here or we want to sell them.

I expected a bad season,

I expected us to be fighting relegation

Boy was I wrong : there is no fight in in our team

This is awful, beyond even my predictions

Coyle is a bad manager we all know that, but hell, he is making Jim Iley look like a football genius

Venkys please just do the right thing and go, let local folk look after a local asset

As for the players, I despair, when did we last have any leaders, I think K4an sold them all and since then I reckon we have not recruited the right type of personalities.

So how many wins will we have by Christmas folks?

On the flipside look at it as a player. You've a year left on your contract, had a great end to last season (and played well in the Euros in Duffy's case) yet the club are hardly badgering you about a new deal. How would you feel?

well if duffy keeps playing like he has he ll be taking a move down a division .

I'm not a happyclapper as one of you referred to me as, the performance was shocking today but all I was saying was some of our fans were a disgrace. Some were pretty much on the players backs from the kick off, some real idiots there today I was near the front. Too be honest after that third goal went in I wasn't even that bothered, I've fell out of love with this club big time and I'd take administration and relegation to the northwest counties if it meant venkys were gone. I just felt after going 1-0 down instead of rallying the players a lot of fans started booing and to sing "you're not fit to wear the shirt" when only 1-0 down is shocking. 3-0 fair enough but we really are in big trouble and I don't fancy another away trip any time soon. Shocking day on and off the pitch.

The fans were almost as embarassing as the team was today.

I accept people have a right to be angry, disgusted etc with what's gone on but multiple renditions of "we're f****** s***" (was probably the song sung the most), angry boos every time Wigan had a shot, the usual racist insults at our black and mixed race players.

There are some truly vile individuals who go to watch football. That's probably always been the case but in the current climate they seem to rule the roost in the Rovers stands and help to make it a thoroughly unpleasant place to be at the first sign of failure on the pitch. If I had kids there's no way I'd take them to Rovers these days and subject them to put frequent toxic atmospheres.

Has Coyle said that in an interview? Well if that is the case why has he picked them for three games? I think he is losing the dressing room already and is thinking about his payoff for when he gets the sack. Classic football management tactic to make it look that you are being hard done to so blame the players, owners, fans whilst not looking at yourself.

I said weeks ago he was another Kean and nothing will change my view.

The daft drip is probably being paid to help ruin us(further). His reputation wouldn't really be at stake, even if he managed to get us to near the bottom of league one in a year, as everyone knows his record is woeful dingles aside.

• Backroom

Who do we play next weekend? Are we in for another tonking?

Cardiff midweek then if we get another drubbing the pressure will be on for a home game v Burton

• Backroom

Raya

Nyambe Lenihan Greer Hendrie

Mahoney Akpan Byrne Conway

Gallagher Stokes

That's my team for Cardiff. If we are going to take a hiding every game, I'd rather do it with the kids than these jokesters

Steele, Lowe, Henley, Duffy, Feeney, Marshall and Graham all deserved to be dropped

Marshall has to be played at right back. It's the only position he's ever been effective in. I appreciate that will displace captain fantastic, but oh well. He doesn't seem to be having any impact as captain anyway.

Conway must start, same with Hendrie. I wouldn't even put Henley on the bench.

We'll get soundly beaten by most teams in this division with Kean Mk II in the dugout, but at least with the right players on the pitch we might avoid total embarrassment every time we play.

Our first shot on target was in the 85th minute.

Strewth.

I accept people have a right to be angry, disgusted etc with what's gone on but multiple renditions of "we're f****** s***" (was probably the song sung the most), angry boos every time Wigan had a shot, the usual racist insults at our black and mixed race players.

There are some truly vile individuals who go to watch football. That's probably always been the case but in the current climate they seem to rule the roost in the Rovers stands and help to make it a thoroughly unpleasant place to be at the first sign of failure on the pitch. If I had kids there's no way I'd take them to Rovers these days and subject them to put frequent toxic atmospheres.

I did not hear any of the racist stuff but if that is true then it is disgusting.

I'm not expecting guarantees, Rev. But we need rid of Venkys by whatever means.

Even a phoenix club would be better than the way things currently are. But presumably your response means that your support of Blackburn Rovers doesn't extend to one post-admin, or even post-liquidation?

The club we knew is already gone, we are hanging onto a shell. There is no rich buyer waiting in the wings. If there was and it was just a case of waiting out it, then we may be better sticking - short term - but there isn't. We are stuffed.

I take it that you would not take administration, relegation, possibly twice, if it meant getting rid of Venkys? I wonder how many Pompey fans thought sticking with Gaydamak was the way forward? And he brought them the FA Cup!

I might be able to support a legal entity bearing the name of Blackburn Rovers operating from Ewood Park. Anything else wouldn't be the same Club would it? It would be a completely different outfit so no point.

I'm just not happy with this notion of hoping we do badly or wishing away our status in the hope it drives Venky's away. The future is perilous enough if we managed to tread water for a couple of seasons without dropping down the divisions to boot imo.

EXACTLY! I got slaughtered by a couple for posting that at half time, you've made the point better than me. Why do they bother going to the game if they are gunna get on the players backs from the get go? Everything about the club is just toxic at the minute :(

Correct ..blaming fitness/coaching ..cmon ...how naive ...he s a footballer in his so called prime ..he either wants to do it or he doesnt.

Naïve? So you don't believe in fitness coaching, or conditioning?

The manager and coaches make a big difference to footballers attitude to fitness training. Nobody likes it and it needs the whip to be cracked.

We've gone from Lambert, Irvine and Kelly to this shower.

If you knew anyone at Bolton or Wigan, you'd know there was a pattern. But, yeah, it's probably just individual players not pulling their tripe out.

I could be wrong, but I don't remember Danny Graham being criticised for lack of effort at any of his previous clubs, lack of goals, yes, but

I thought he had been a decent pro, in fact big Sam said good things about his attitude at Sunderland, always worked hard etc.,

Something must be bugging him.

Venky's out !

It's not just that we lost but on today's showing they have no fight. Frankly I doubt the players could care right about now in their luxurious Cheshire pads.

So players who have no ability and no fight in them, a terrible manager who anyone with a vague understanding of rovers and football in general said would be a disaster , owners who won't financially back said awful manager but worse have made a significant proportion of the fans feel negatively towards every aspect of THEIR club means only one thing relegation practically sealed by Xmas.

5/1 to go down at the start of the season now evens. Only question is when do the bookies pay out.

Naïve? So you don't believe in fitness coaching, or conditioning?

The manager and coaches make a big difference to footballers attitude to fitness training. Nobody likes it and it needs the whip to be cracked.

We've gone from Lambert, Irvine and Kelly to this shower.

If you knew anyone at Bolton or Wigan, you'd know there was a pattern. But, yeah, it's probably just individual players not pulling their tripe out.

Come off it Stuart. Graham is 30? years of age and knows exactly what it takes to keep himself fit by now. If he's not fit, which he clearly isn't, then that's his bag entirely. Coyle and his team aren't there encouraging him to eat pizza and doughnuts.

Duffy was really good in the Euro's against some top players but against Championship and League Two strikers he is poor. That indicates to me that he isn't interested or motivated to play for us. A good manager would smell a bad attitude a mile away and drop him but Coyle hasn't. Once again there is a nasty whiff coming out of our club.

Archived