BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vs. Wigan Away

Suhail Pasha was in the Director's Box today. I wonder what he will report back to Imbecile Towers?

job's buggered and going to plan Madame Bob Lord- Dessai. Agent Coyle is working wonders, as we thought, he's trying to plat fog!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Suhail Pasha was in the Director's Box today. I wonder what he will report back to Imbecile Towers?

Well, as the game was on TV in numerous places they should have had no problem watching on the old "beamback" devices anyway. They do watch every game, apparently :huh:

Abused by a load of faceless imbeciles that wouldn't say boo to s goose outside the bedroom door, brilliant....

Duffy is the best defender at the club, hence the interest from several clubs, if he goes we'll be right in the mire.

Must keep him at all costs.

You're joking GAV, Duffy is crap

You're joking GAV, Duffy is crap

I couldn't disagree more darrenrover, a bit like Hanley before him and Dann before him, he's a victim of the crap that's around him.

He's a good championship defender, more than worthy of a place in our side and hardly the most pressing issue we have at the moment.

Currie and battersby were in the end with Rovers fans today everybody asking them when they would buy the club. They said they cant do a thing unless venkys actually talk to them.

They were as glum as anyone at what was being played out on the pitch.Hadnt seen them before until somebody pointed them out but seemed like decent blokes and proper rovers fans

Not surprised that they were there. very passionate Rovers fans I believe.

These two are the owners we need and would have a plan from Day 1 and would hire the right people in their roles to execute this plan

how do you know arbitro?

hopefully the truth, that's we need investment in the playing squad otherwise we are down.

I think we all know which owner is responsible for these financial cutbacks and the lack of investment in the team

These two are the owners we need and would have a plan from Day 1 and would hire the right people in their roles to execute this plan

how do you know arbitro?

hopefully the truth, that's we need investment in the playing squad otherwise we are down.

I think we all know which owner is responsible for these financial cutbacks and the lack of investment in the team

A close friend was in the Director's Box too and he told me. He isn't a Rovers supporter and as a neutral told me he couldn't believe how bad we were. He said Wigan aren't a good side but could easily have won by five or six

• Backroom
"We are not going to accept that level of performance," Coyle to Rovers PlayerHD after the game.
"There were players that did not play to their capability, with and without the ball.
"The first goal today is a mis-hit shot and we've got a chance to clear it at the back post through Adam Henley and we've not done that and it has finished in the top corner.
"Then they get a free-kick and Jason Steele will know that on another day he should be saving that at the near post. So we found ourselves 2-0 down at the break and one or two things had to said.
"We had a 15 minute spell at the start of the second half but that is not enough in games, it has to be for the duration. But had we got a goal back at that point to make it 2-1 then it could have been a different game.
"But again we've shot ourselves in the foot from a corner, we've cleared it and from the second phase of play it ends up with it being an own goal.
"So all three goals were easily avoidable from our perspective, we have to do better. We have to give ourselves a chance in the game and we didn't do that today.
"We are not going to accept that, we had a travelling support that got behind them and were vocal.
"It is very early but we have to take our medicine and the criticism that comes our way, and realise that we have to pick ourselves and go again with our game in midweek."

how do you know arbitro?

If you know just say it.

Do you believe it is Madam Desai?

I couldn't disagree more darrenrover, a bit like Hanley before him and Dann before him, he's a victim of the crap that's around him.

He's a good championship defender, more than worthy of a place in our side and hardly the most pressing issue we have at the moment.

I'd agree with your ultimate comment GAV but Duffy is a poor defender and always has a blunder in him. The fact that you consider he is worthy of a place in our side (I agree btw) says it all about us. I think he fits in well with the crap around him. Dann's a good player but Hanley will be found out.

What do you think can be done regarding our 'more pressing issue?' Other than a 'Jason Bourne' I'm at a loss.

A close friend was in the Director's Box too and he told me. He isn't a Rovers supporter and as a neutral told me he couldn't believe how bad we were. He said Wigan aren't a good side but could easily have won by five or six

Thanks Arbitro.

We were awful.

even I left after 80 mins. Only the 3rd time I have done this during my lifetime as a Rovers fan

"We are not going to accept that level of performance," Coyle to Rovers PlayerHD after the game.

"There were players that did not play to their capability, with and without the ball.

"The first goal today is a mis-hit shot and we've got a chance to clear it at the back post through Adam Henley and we've not done that and it has finished in the top corner.

"Then they get a free-kick and Jason Steele will know that on another day he should be saving that at the near post. So we found ourselves 2-0 down at the break and one or two things had to said.

"We had a 15 minute spell at the start of the second half but that is not enough in games, it has to be for the duration. But had we got a goal back at that point to make it 2-1 then it could have been a different game.

"But again we've shot ourselves in the foot from a corner, we've cleared it and from the second phase of play it ends up with it being an own goal.

"So all three goals were easily avoidable from our perspective, we have to do better. We have to give ourselves a chance in the game and we didn't do that today.

"We are not going to accept that, we had a travelling support that got behind them and were vocal.

"It is very early but we have to take our medicine and the criticism that comes our way, and realise that we have to pick ourselves and go again with our game in midweek."

WTF. Take our medicine, what does that even mean.

What a prize prick this man really is.

Abused by a load of faceless imbeciles that wouldn't say boo to s goose outside the bedroom door, brilliant....

Duffy is the best defender at the club, hence the interest from several clubs, if he goes we'll be right in the mire.

Must keep him at all costs.

Couldn't agree more.

It's surreal the lack of loyalty or even memory many football fans. I almost feel as though if we still had Shearer now and he started a season poorly he's be getting abused.

If you're prepared to vomit from reading K**nMK2's comments, here he calls him a wonderful goalkeeper:

http://m.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14681308._Poor_basic_defending__cost_Blackburn_Rovers_in_Wigan_Athletic_defeat__says_boss_Owen_Coyle/?ref=mac

Two wonderfuls and one fantastic in his interview. He just can't help himself.

I'd agree with your ultimate comment GAV but Duffy is a poor defender and always has a blunder in him. The fact that you consider he is worthy of a place in our side (I agree btw) says it all about us. I think he fits in well with the crap around him. Dann's a good player but Hanley will be found out.

What do you think can be done regarding our 'more pressing issue?' Other than a 'Jason Bourne' I'm at a loss.

Yes you're right he does have a blunder in him, hopefully he'll cut that out of his game with us, but I fear he'll be off and who can blame him.

As for our more pressing issue, it's just a case of sitting back and waiting for them to crawl back under the rock.

Our time will come again, we're Blackburn Rovers, and this club will come back from this nightmare I'm sure of that and I for one can't wait for the day those rats in Pune exit stage left.

Yes you're right he does have a blunder in him, hopefully he'll cut that out of his game with us, but I fear he'll be off and who can blame him.

As for our more pressing issue, it's just a case of sitting back and waiting for them to crawl back under the rock.

Our time will come again, we're Blackburn Rovers, and this club will come back from this nightmare I'm sure of that and I for one can't wait.

I hope you're right pal, I can't believe how we are divided as fans these days. When we used to be sh1t, we were always sh1t together!

Thanks Arbitro.

We were awful.

even I left after 80 mins. Only the 3rd time I have done this during my lifetime as a Rovers fan

I can't blame you, the performance sounds like it was a contender for yet another(unwanted) record broken under Venky's?

Edit: Did it beat that game against Spuds in which we didn't manage a shot?

Our time will come again, we're Blackburn Rovers, and this club will come back from this nightmare I'm sure of that and I for one can't wait for the day those rats in Pune exit stage left.

It's a bloody worry for anyone in their 40 50 60's if they'll live long enough to see it.

Just watched the highlights on CH 5, was Gary Megson bringing up the old Steve Kean and the fans again, seemed to be blaming the fans for all

our troubles, or did I hear him wrong ? he didn't mention the owners at all.

I'll have to watch it again in a few minutes on the 5+1 channel, caught me unawares first time round.

Archived