BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Social Media Targets

Madon

@Jasonroberts30

go

3k tweets needed to trend in the UK - 15 minutes on old Jay-Rob!

I've opted for the simple:

.@JasonRoberts30 please help to try and force the sale of Blackburn Rovers from Venkys with a retweet! #VenkysOut

@joshboswell for the retweet!

Nice and easy way to trend folks - type @jasonroberts30 into your search bar, then click 'live' and retweet all the tweets from top down!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need all of this MB to get in on this, we are not getting enough tweets going at the moment to make this work.

Seriously, if you are reading this, just log in and RT if you don't want to tweet yourself.

I'm sure Venkys or someone close to them are also reading this. If so...HI!

We need all of this MB to get in on this, we are not getting enough tweets going at the moment to make this work.

Seriously, if you are reading this, just log in and RT if you don't want to tweet yourself.

I'm sure Venkys or someone close to them are also reading this. If so...HI!

It'll come - it really doesn't take much currently to trend in the UK, just under 3k tweets and you're there.

Next up - @heidilblake ?

• Backroom

The same bill Beaumont that is in Rio with the sporting elite? He was presenting medals in the final of the rugby had no idea he was a rovers fan

The same bill Beaumont that is in Rio with the sporting elite? He was presenting medals in the final of the rugby had no idea he was a rovers fan

We bought him a benedictine in blues on boxing day when we played boro.

Archived