BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Social Media Targets

Madon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might i recommend, if u reach out to TJ quinn, the way i plan to do it is to ask if there was intrest in the USA collapse of a storied club in England. tie it in to fifa, maybe a reference to Coyle coming from mls to whet the appetite too.

He did a lot of the steroids stuff in baseball, if i recall, hell be swayed more by anti corruption investigstions and uncovering lies vs. "Save our hometown team"

Also, wasnt there a thing a few years back about Condoleezza Rice being a Rovers fan. Talk about someone in the USA with connections, but unlikely to be on twitter....

Might i recommend, if u reach out to TJ quinn, the way i plan to do it is to ask if there was intrest in the USA collapse of a storied club in England. tie it in to fifa, maybe a reference to Coyle coming from mls to whet the appetite too.

He did a lot of the steroids stuff in baseball, if i recall, hell be swayed more by anti corruption investigstions and uncovering lies vs. "Save our hometown team"

Well the former business partners of the FA, Kentaro do pop up in both stories

• Backroom

By now I'm sure most people have the telephone numbers of Balaji and Amit.

Amit does have WhatsApp and has seen my messages. It may be worth people getting in touch with him via this method? He hasn't replied but at least we know he is seeing the messages!!

Will Greenwood? He supports Man City, always has. Dad is a Manc I believe.

Just thinking outside the box a bit K-Hod, you should try it once in a while :P

Born in Blackburn, went to school locally and has an affiliation to the town.

Worth a try wouldn't you say?

This is brilliant :lol: :lol:

Hi Hulk Hogan, my uncle Venky is finally getting out of hospital after six years. Any chance of a retreat, he's a big fan! #VenkysOut

Fantastic!

That is funny. How about tricking Paris Hilton. Fatso would be distraught.

@justinbieber Hi Justin. Any chance of retweet to support my agrophobic cat Venky. He has finally left the house after 3 years.#venkysout

@RealMattLucas My best friend Karl Venky has joyously announced he is gay.. pls retweet #venkysout

Then there is our new chant for Cardiff & so on. Courtesy of the legendry glen.

User Actions
Followingglen mullan@glen9mullan

http://From.paris to berlin and every disco he goes in , he gets a call from the fans call from the fans #balaji #venkysout

• Moderation Lead

Just thinking outside the box a bit K-Hod, you should try it once in a while :P

Born in Blackburn, went to school locally and has an affiliation to the town.

Worth a try wouldn't you say?

I suspect he's sympathetic to our plight, was probably just being a bit pedantic, but I am what I am!

• Backroom

Well Jason Roberts was active on Twitter last night whilst he was being bombarded with #VenkysOut tweets and chose to ignore every one of them. Ignorant git.

As I mentioned last night our ex-players who work in the media will not want to upset the apple cart of their employer. They can be sent to Ewood to cover games only to find out they've been barred from the place.

Let's get in touch with even more journalists today, they've appeared the most useful so far.

We didn't even trend last night right?

As I mentioned last night our ex-players who work in the media will not want to upset the apple cart of their employer. They can be sent to Ewood to cover games only to find out they've been barred from the place.

Let's get in touch with even more journalists today, they've appeared the most useful so far.

We didn't even trend last night right?

Always going to struggle during MNF, 6 of the top 10 tweets where West Ham or Chelsea related.

Archived