BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] #venkysout T-Shirts For Sale

If there is a lot of interest in Venky's out t-shirts , we could get some brfcs ones done , and source them locally rather than using spreadshirt so they will be cheaper.

If interested reply below with what kind of design you would want , and I will contact a couple of people back home tomorrow for print prices

If there is a lot of interest in Venky's out t-shirts , we could get some brfcs ones done , and source them locally rather than using spreadshirt so they will be cheaper.

If interested reply below with what kind of design you would want , and I will contact a couple of people back home tomorrow for print prices

Fat Barry launched out of a cannon in the direction of India. A chicken under one arm and a first full of dollars in other hand. Jack Walker firing the Canon.

"venkys out, now and forever"

I like the simplicity of a plain black t-shirt with #VENKYSOUT in white letters across the middle. Would definitely buy one, not overly fussed about the design tbf as long as the message is there.

A plain, black t-shirt with Venkys Out across the front and across the shoulder blades at the back.

No design needed, message clear. Black to suit the grief these fools have caused us all.

Sell them on Nuttall Street prior to games and in the pubs in town.

gallery_13516_175_24441.jpg

Nice and simple white screen print on Black or Navy or Royal Blue Gildan t-shirts

6 quid with front & back print + 2 quid (UK) P&P (price includes a 1 GBP donation per shirt to the get rid for 2 quid initiative)

Available up to xxl sizes (possibly even xxxl will check again)

These are being printed in the UK and will need an initial order of 25 then can be done in batches of 10. Unlike print on demand which are direct to garment printed and can be done on a one by one basis, these are screen prints hence needing to be done in batches

The bloke who is doing them is quite happy to set up a page on his website once we get an initial guaranteed 25 orders so rather than giving me your details and payment you can deal direct with the company and they will sort the donation parts out with me after all sales have been tallied, and it will be entered on the just giving page as a donation from brfcs t-shirt initiative. (I have known the bloke for years and he is very trustworthy so no need to worry on that score, also a Stockport supporter so knows a thing or two about basket case clubs and shares a dislike of a certain other club so good bloke all round :) )

So to make it easier all round if you are definitely interested in getting one, just like the post either here or in the 2 quid to get rid thread (not both) once we get the initial 25 I will ask him to set up the page so you can order them. The more ordered in the initial batch the better and easier it will be for all concerned. Thanks

Edit: just been asked if overseas supporters can buy them, Yes they can but obviously P&P would increase, I will get the printer to include overseas P&P on his website when the initial number has been met and the page is set up

Edit2 As a possible option there will also be the design below with the same back print and t-shirt options as the one above

gallery_13516_175_34873.jpg

Archived