BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Burton Albion Game Thread.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I'm sure Coyle is putting Stokes on the bench to "send a message" after his reaction to being subbed midweek. It'll be spun as Stokes needing a rest or not being fit enough to play two games in a few days.

Is Evans back any time soon?

I'm sure Coyle is putting Stokes on the bench to "send a message" after his reaction to being subbed midweek. It'll be spun as Stokes needing a rest or not being fit enough to play two games in a few days.

Is Evans back any time soon?

Why then Graham playd cardiff same reaction was first game him, and Marshall run straight away to bench with our clap hands by mr Coyle what a mess... 0-2 lose, dark days goes on......im pessimist but these days more and more.....

• Backroom

Why then Graham playd cardiff same reaction was first game him, and Marshall run straight away to bench with our clap hands by mr Coyle what a mess... 0-2 lose, dark days goes on......im pessimist but these days more and more.....

Graham was our "marquee" signing, can't drop him. Our other undroppable is Captain Lowe, but we all know he's the last person who's going to kick up a fuss.

So about 5 of that squad today are from the academy. The picture is now clearly emerging of how they are going about things. A poster (Speedie I think) said they'd heard this was the plan this season months ago.

Crafty way to force it through eh !

So about 5 of that squad today are from the academy. The picture is now clearly emerging of how they are going about things. A poster (Speedie I think) said they'd heard this was the plan this season months ago.

Crafty way to force it through eh !

Not to worry we have the stand out candidate of working with and bringing through youth players according to Venkcountant Cheston

Archived