BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pro-Active Meeting

Come on lads! Let get cooking... It's not even warm yet.

To be fair some things are planned in the pipeline with the great work of Mark (MCMC) Madon, Glen etc.

Been a bit quiet recently with work commitments but loving some of the posters designs floated on here recently.

This thread is a dartboard... So throw your ideas at it!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to lead a Delegation to the Indian Embassy in London:

-6 supporters from 6 generations(from teens to 60s)

-banners and pre-warnings to Indian media

-with allusions and quotes from Gandhi

-a press release from BRAG and pics of Gandhi's visit to Darwen

-the petition to investigate Venkys

-a general message of "Respect to the Indian People, but not the Raos/Venkys"

I am still in Turkey until mid-December so need to plan an early January Demonstration. Hope this is a follow up to Gandhi being part of the Mural and the same month as the Pune Cricket International Match.

Totally sure the Indian TV Agencies in London will pick up on this.

NEED one person based in London to help with any logistics and support from the Ewood WMC 'unofficials' and the Action Group.

Now I have detailed it out goes the 'guerilla'.

Reactions please!

Hey people....its just one week since our 're-set' meeting in Ewood wMC.

Apart from hitting the mural target and getting closer to the ToI advert, where do you think we are up to?

We've hit £1200 in less than 72 hours. Meeting the artist tomorrow to conclude payment terms and getting the ball rolling with 4 designs to put to vote. Trying to source an ex player to unveil the mural - struggling! Open to suggestions on unveiling, do we just have it ready or do we do an "unveiling"?

Closer to the TOI advert, still publicising. Matt in contact to see if we can get a smaller amount of advertising space (i.e. Half a page, rather than a full page).

a few guys are working on a VenkysOut dinner to raise much needed funds and get more people onside.

A 'contact list' has been put together with contact details and areas of expertise within the fan base to make sure we're using all the resources needed.

A VenkysOut themed video is in pre production along with a YouTube release.

Just seen your idea - sounds great. There's a twitter group you can be added to, loads of people in there willing to help. Do you have twitter?

We've hit £1200 in less than 72 hours. Meeting the artist tomorrow to conclude payment terms and getting the ball rolling with 4 designs to put to vote. Trying to source an ex player to unveil the mural - struggling! Open to suggestions on unveiling, do we just have it ready or do we do an "unveiling"?

Closer to the TOI advert, still publicising. Matt in contact to see if we can get a smaller amount of advertising space (i.e. Half a page, rather than a full page).

a few guys are working on a VenkysOut dinner to raise much needed funds and get more people onside.

A 'contact list' has been put together with contact details and areas of expertise within the fan base to make sure we're using all the resources needed.

A VenkysOut themed video is in pre production along with a YouTube release.

Just seen your idea - sounds great. There's a twitter group you can be added to, loads of people in there willing to help. Do you have twitter?

You would think Simon Garner would it, have you asked him?

Only 24 from Rovers fans is ridiculous. I sent mine in immediately

Current stats on number of responses for the worst owners survey being run by the against league 3 website

Cup11hcWgAA3vPi.jpg

Still time to get your views on the V's in http://www.againstleague3.co.uk/al3-club-ownership-survey/

BRFCAG just tweeted this out could the clueless clowns actually win something here? IF we can get them to win we could buy a trophy and ask club to do a presentation

Done this aft, never mind us look at Cardiff. Amazing what a decent appointment and some interesting signings will do to the mood of fans. They'll be raging again when the Warnock saga follows that of us with Lambert :blink:

They'll damn well stay up though !

Archived