BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pro-Active Meeting

Having received a number of emails, messages, tweets and calls over the last few weeks, regarding the stagnation of the campaign.

Many have been request for me to pick the mess back up and bring it all back together.

I would like to call a meeting for any supporter to attend who would like to play a pro-active role in getting this campaign back on track.

You do not need to send your CV, you just need to have a bit of spare time to work on initiatives which are put together, with the aim of keeping the pressure on, on all fronts. This meeting is really for anyone who wants to help. You don't need to be a member of a group , whilst if you are , you are also welcome to attend.

I spoke with a few before the open meeting tonight who were very disappointed no progress is being made.

I have never been one for sitting around and waiting for things to happen and aim to take a full hands on approach, whatever that may entail, to finish what was started 5 years ago.

Please come together and help get this back on track.

If anyone has any ideas, RE venue , dates etc feel free to comment.

Please look at this, as not just another meeting, but one which will bare fruits, I'm like a dog with a bone, when I put my back into something , I do so with 100% commitment , as I know no other way.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This needs advertising far and wide in my opinion, get as many people involved as possible.

It shouldn't be a group formed to work against the WAR group, but with the WAR group/alongside them, need to make that clear.

We've got enough division.

just my opinion and I'd up for getting involved for sure.

Based in Ireland but am willing to help in any way I can. Will be over for the Wolves games and will happily do any leaflet-distributing etc. on the day.

A proper protest group needs setting up pronto, forgoing the blandities of 'dialogue with Venkys' and the like. It needs to be sustained, hostile and inventive.

Venue wise the only place I know is the De Lacy in Whalley have a separate room thats free to hire during the week.

Plenty of free rooms available, I'm sure Mill Hill Club would be one, St Pauls working mens near town.

How about upstairs in Napier? I'm sure they'd welcome the business and the beer would support the new initiative, if the upstairs is open?

Plenty of options.

Plenty of free rooms available, I'm sure Mill Hill Club would be one, St Pauls working mens near town.

How about upstairs in Napier? I'm sure they'd welcome the business and the beer would support the new initiative, if the upstairs is open?

Plenty of options.

Brilliant - lets get it booked in at Mill Hill Club (close to Ewood) one night this coming week then?

Brilliant - lets get it booked in at Mill Hill Club (close to Ewood) one night this coming week then?

Glen needs to coordinate this really J*B, no point having a meeting if he can't make it :D

Love the enthusiasm though :tu:

• Moderation Lead

Baxenden Village Club has a free to hire function room as I recall (I do live over the road), I could confirm this by tonight, latest.

Though, obviously somewhere in Blackburn would be better for the majority!!

Archived