BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pro-Active Meeting

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on it

Its in their diary. Need to confirm tomorrow with the manager as he's finished for today.

Will confirm. Should be OK.

Capacity is 56. OK?

Thanks Andy. I will see you there on Wednesday at 7 pm.

It's been a week since WAR told me there was a leaflet / info in the offing. Glen / Mark / Paul (BRFCAG), do you have or know of anyone that can print these in bulk for a reasonable cost? If anyone is willing to distribute them at games, please PM me some delivery details and how many you want and I'll get them delivered direct to you (to save costs of getting them delivered here and then forwarding them on). Would it be worth having a batch delivered to wherever the meeting ends up being held and distributed to willing leafleters on the night?

Feel free to take them and use them / modify them in any way you like. We just need to stop wasting any more time, we'll have already missed 1 home game since I asked WAR for help.

QhbxRli.jpg

Tf60cR1.jpg

Billinge End Blue wants 2,000 for a door drop in Cherry Tree/Fenny. Send him a PM :brfc:

Billinge End Blue wants 2,000 for a door drop in Cherry Tree/Fenny. Send him a PM :brfc:

I've been made aware that something is being put together in readiness for Wednesday's meeting and volunteers will be sought. I've PM'd the couple of volunteers that have contacted me so far (thank you again!), but I don't want to step on any toes. I'm working Wednesday, but can be available to come up to Blackburn to help hand them out before the Ipswich game. I'm just glad something is finally getting out there!

I just confirmed Fernhurst upstairs room - free of charge.

Wed 7 - 9/10

If its changed can somebody let me know. We don't want to mess people about. Cheers.

Yes please cancel it and say thank you.

The meeting will be advertised on radio lancs, the telegraph and will have coverage from national media - so there needs a bigger venue just in case.

The meeting will be advertised on radio lancs, the telegraph and will have coverage from national media - so there needs a bigger venue just in case.

No probs. At least we know the score there if we need it in future.

Seems this group works a bit quicker than WAR 😁

Fernhurst cancelled.

Offer stands of free use of room any time for future meets.

Archived