BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pro-Active Meeting

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I have not been about over last 24 hours or so, my sister got married yesterday.

Firstly thank you to everyone who has got involved so far and those who said they will attend on Wednesday.

A few like Andy W etc worked on rooms but with capacity being 56 , we felt it maybe better to go with Ewood WMC as it holds 120.

1. The 1875 will be discussed on how we aid it going forwards, there has been an offer on here for leaflets , but it's my understanding the BRFCAG already have thousands of these ready to go, so it will be a case of finding out where that's up to and what can be done to make that successful

2. Madons "we are boycotting video".

3. Indian Advert.

4. How we get the information out to the wider Rovers supporter base.

5. Investigation

6. Viable alternatives to Venkys

7. Owner engagement

8. Weekly momentum

Above are just a few things, I'm sure everyone who comes along will have lots of ideas and it's about putting those ideas into practice and having a sustained plan, which can get everyone involved, whilst being transparent. Now is not the time to go underground.

Just a thought to perhaps get the fans onside who might otherwise just accept what is going on and sit there during the Wolves game, regardless. Why don't we turn it into a BACK JACK day and publicise it that way. Would Jack Walker hound these lot out, or would he sit on his hands and accept it?

Print word for word what was said at the meeting on Thursday, about the club being run the same was as it was under Jack. Also print a response, along the lines of Jack demanded the best and currently we are way short. Pile the flowers up on his statue and print as many pictures as possible of him, holding the premier league trophy aloft. Let everyone know that these must be held aloft for 5 full minutes when entering the ground on 18 minutes. Have a prominent supporter (Birdy or Glen) give three blasts of the whistle after the 5 minutes have elapsed and end this with a roar of one Jack Walker. Same again after 70 minutes, 5 minutes with Jacks picture held aloft, followed by three more blasts of the whistle and a mass exodus. Roar one jack Walker as the ground empties.

Perhaps even arrange a fly over with Jacks picture trailing the plane.

Just a thought to perhaps get the fans onside who might otherwise just accept what is going on and sit there during the Wolves game, regardless. Why don't we turn it into a BACK JACK day and publicise it that way. Would Jack Walker hound these lot out, or would he sit on his hands and accept it?

Print word for word what was said at the meeting on Thursday, about the club being run the same was as it was under Jack. Also print a response, along the lines of Jack demanded the best and currently we are way short. Pile the flowers up on his statue and print as many pictures as possible of him, holding the premier league trophy aloft. Let everyone know that these must be held aloft for 5 full minutes when entering the ground on 18 minutes. Have a prominent supporter (Birdy or Glen) give three blasts of the whistle after the 5 minutes have elapsed and end this with a roar of one Jack Walker. Same again after 70 minutes, 5 minutes with Jacks picture held aloft, followed by three more blasts of the whistle and a mass exodus. Roar one jack Walker as the ground empties.

Perhaps even arrange a fly over with Jacks picture trailing the plane.

What an original and inventive idea.

JACK SAYS NO

Only problem is it isn't quite as direct as Venkys Out. It could be construed/ spun as some sort of memorial homage...

What an original and inventive idea.

JACK SAYS NO

Only problem is it isn't quite as direct as Venkys Out. It could be construed/ spun as some sort of memorial homage...

Jack says no to Venky's is pretty clear I would say. A little bit like the get rid for a quid, it serves two purposes.

Sorry I have not been about over last 24 hours or so, my sister got married yesterday.

Firstly thank you to everyone who has got involved so far and those who said they will attend on Wednesday.

A few like Andy W etc worked on rooms but with capacity being 56 , we felt it maybe better to go with Ewood WMC as it holds 120.

1. The 1875 will be discussed on how we aid it going forwards, there has been an offer on here for leaflets , but it's my understanding the BRFCAG already have thousands of these ready to go, so it will be a case of finding out where that's up to and what can be done to make that successful

3. Indian Advert.

5. Investigation

7. Owner engagement

8. Weekly momentum

Above are just a few things, I'm sure everyone who comes along will have lots of ideas and it's about putting those ideas into practice and having a sustained plan, which can get everyone involved, whilst being transparent. Now is not the time to go underground.

I think you should add how to put pressure on the FA to act.

How to get local MP's more involved.

A call to get the fit and proper owners test overhauled as it is clearly not sufficient.

3. Indian Advert.

5. Investigation

7. Owner engagement

8. Weekly momentum

Lets hope this meeting is productive, and not counter productive. :)

3. Indian Advert.

5. Investigation

7. Owner engagement

8. Weekly momentum

I'm hoping to attend on Wednesday night, will be good to put faces to names, as Glen says BRFCAG have leaflets ready to go for the 1875 protest, hopefully if I do manage to make it I can update Glen are where we are up to with different things which will save valuable time and resources being wasted on duplicates.

I very much like the idea of the Indian advert and the boycotting video, I also love the Jack Walker themed day idea. The BRFCAG are hoping to have a number of themed protest days and this is one that Im sure we will be happy to promote and encourage with everyone.

Pete did a good 10 minute slot on radio lancashire tonight and came across very well.

We need to kick on and ensure something is happening all the time to keep the pressure on.

I'm now talking directly to the Acting chair of House of Commons select committee for culture , media and sport (Damian Collins) and he is currently going through all the documents I have sent him as he pushes to re-open the case and pressure FA.

Some of this is things I have worked on over last 12 months especially, which to my knowledge has not been presented to the FA

A couple of videos are also being planned as part of a new YouTube channel to reach out far and wide.

I'm engaged in conversations with an agent regarding additional information regarding transfer irregularities which is a key piece of information too.

It's been a pro-active couple of days , with quite a few getting involved in the background, To get momentum flowing again.

Pete did a good 10 minute slot on radio lancashire tonight and came across very well.

We need to kick on and ensure something is happening all the time to keep the pressure on.

I'm now talking directly to the Acting chair of House of Commons select committee for culture , media and sport (Damian Collins) and he is currently going through all the documents I have sent him as he pushes to re-open the case and pressure FA.

Some of this is things I have worked on over last 12 months especially, which to my knowledge has not been presented to the FA

A couple of videos are also being planned as part of a new YouTube channel to reach out far and wide.

I'm engaged in conversations with an agent regarding additional information regarding transfer irregularities which is a key piece of information too.

It's been a pro-active couple of days , with quite a few getting involved in the background, To get momentum flowing again.

Great stuff Glen, more power to your elbow. WAR take note.

Archived