BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some gossip tonight that Coyle will be gone by the time Newcastle turn up at Ewood. Apparently, there's huge nervousness that next Monday could be a humiliation, beamed around the world, for our owners if Coyle still in situ. We will soon know if correct, or not, but I'd give it a 90% chance given where this has come from.

sorry mercer not aimed at you but humiliation really? So just now they may be humiliated, not after kean, relegation, sacking people after 8 or 9 games, sitting in the bottom three all season, snowballs, venkys out banners, and so on......only now they may be able to save face by a quick sacking. sorry utter rubbish, why hire the moron in the first place. Yes the may pot him but not because they are humiliated.

It's going to take someone really special or really lucky to sort the mess out and become competitive under this lot. People like Big Eck have flopped at struggling clubs with internal rot, Lambert would have been the same had he stayed although either would probably do marginally better than this twerp and his muppets.

Sadly there'll be no brass as if there is to be a change Ben Marshall will be financing it.

Some gossip tonight that Coyle will be gone by the time Newcastle turn up at Ewood. Apparently, there's huge nervousness that next Monday could be a humiliation, beamed around the world, for our owners if Coyle still in situ. We will soon know if correct, or not, but I'd give it a 90% chance given where this has come from.

You seem very confident there Mercerman.

We need a new manager with new direction and someone who is tactically aware and has a good coaching staff

And then what. Which no mark will they appoint next ?

I would like Gary Rowett or Keith Hill.

Also heard a similar rumour that he will be sacked soon but have been here before with Venky's and they change their mind constantly. Mind you even if they do sack him they will just replace with another puppet.

Venkys do change their mind far too much.

They need to listen to Pasha

Yep I've also heard that tomorrow is the day - let's hope it's not another false dawn.

I'm sceptical as he has all the hallmarks of being untouchable, time for Pasha to earn some of his cash.

Correct it is type that Pasha earn his cash.

Lets hope tomorrow is the day

Agreed. Even Damien Johnson or the like for @#/? sake. Just somebody not as irritating.

I wouldn't have a problem with Johnson/Dunn taking over as caretaker manager for abit like Bowyer did.

They would into the players and get some spirit and Fight in there

How does 'Big Eck' grab you ?

Wouldn't be my choice but think you'll find he will be on someone's shortlist.

Alex McLeish? at least he might sort the defence out.

You seem very confident there Mercerman.

We need a new manager with new direction and someone who is tactically aware and has a good coaching staff

I would like Gary Rowett or Keith Hill.

Venkys do change their mind far too much.

They need to listen to Pasha

Correct it is type that Pasha heard his cash.

Lets hope tomorrow is the day

I wouldn't have a problem with Johnson/Dunn taking over as caretaker manager for abit like Bowyer did.

They would into the players and get some spirit and Fight in there

Alex McLeish? at least he might sort the defence out.

chaddy whilst i agree coyle must go why do you think pasha is qualified to advise venkys and what would change if coyle goes really?

surely we need venkys gone before anything improves?

Rowett would be my first choice but Hill would also do me. Have you seen where Rochdale are these days ? If Hogan leaves Brentford then Rochdale will be in for another big wedge. He's made them a small fortune in his time there.

They'll sack Doughnut head and just appoint another loser...it's a perpetual nightmare.

That's the most likely outcome.

chaddy whilst i agree coyle must go why do you think pasha is qualified to advise venkys and what would change if coyle goes really?

Pasha is the man Venkys got here.

Would he be my main guy at the club if I was owner? No chance.

I agree we need a proper CEO with football experience.

Yes we do need Venkys gone but thats long term aim and very difficult to do when we cant touch them at all.

How does 'Big Eck' grab you ?

Wouldn't be my choice but think you'll find he will be on someone's shortlist.

That doesn't sit particularly well with me, I must admit.

However, I don't hate him to the levels of K**n and C***e right now.

Another chancer with reputation in tatters. Seems to fit the Venkys bill. Awful choice though, if it happens.

Who's his agent? (Someone was going to ask it)

I've liked Johnno, he was a grafter with ability. Unfortunately we had plenty of top players at the time he was at Ewood and he didn't get the games he might have done at other times.

Dunny ? I don't think so. He was awful at Oldham by all accounts.

At least Dunn must know how bad Lowe is and seems to be doing a decent job with Johnson in the u21s.

That doesn't sit particularly well with me, I must admit.

However, I don't hate him to the levels of K**n and C***e right now.

Another chancer with reputation in tatters. Seems to fit the Venkys bill. Awful choice though, if it happens.

Who's his agent? (Someone was going to ask it)

Alex McLeish's agent is John McLeish. Who is Alex Son and is an agent for this agency https://platinumonegroup.com/jon-mcleish/

It'll be putting a sticking plaster on a tumour again.

Alex McLeish has worked with Andy Watson, Peter Grant and Kevin McDonald during his times at Birmingham and Villa as his coach staff

Watson is on Scotland coaching staff currently under Strachan

Grant is Fulham under 23's manager

McDonald is Villa under 23's manager

Pasha is the man Venkys got here.

Would he be my main guy at the club if I was owner? No chance.

I agree we need a proper CEO with football experience.

Yes we do need Venkys gone but thats long term aim and very difficult to do when we cant touch them at all.

how do you know him?

Archived