SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Keep Coyle and the dissenting voices increase and we go down.

Sack Coyle and the few dissenting voices go quiet and we go down anyway.

So its keep Coyle for me.

Back at Ewood there won't be any dissenting voices. Or very few, anyway. It's only at away matches that our managers get any stick these days, and evidently it's water off a duck's back to the chancers that turn up at Rovers these days.

We're basically @#/? as long as Venky's are here, Coyle or not.

Let's face it, we will almost certainly lose at Huddersfield, resulting in a notching up of the dissent.

Rafa won't make the same mistake with his team selection this time around, and I firmly believe there will be wide scale dissent at Ewood a week today.

The only problem is, much of it will be drowned out by the larger contingent in the ground, i.e. The Newcastle supporters.

He'll hang on to this job for grim death. He'll never work in English League football again. We know that, he'll know that. I'd let him twist in the wind. We're going down anyway, any change we make will probably be for the worse. So let him suffer along with the rest of us.

Sorry, have to disagree. If someone can provide firm evidence that Venky's will leave if we go down, I'd have it.

It's almost as if they are hanging on to us out of spite.

All relegation will do is make life even more difficult for the club and for us as supporters.

It will also make us even less attractive to any potential purchaser.

Sorry, have to disagree. If someone can provide firm evidence that Venky's will leave if we go down, I'd have it.

All relegation will do is make life even more difficult for the club and for us as supporters.

dont think he suggested venkys will go anywhere

we will go down

venkys will stay

coyle is a sideshow

What is this "agenda" that he could possibly think that fans have? That should have been immediately questioned by the Radio Lancashire reporter. Disgraceful comment.

What, we just don't like you? The Burnley thing? Don't talk wet, you plum. We'd have Dyche over you in a heartbeat.

We want Venkys out? Damn right we do. But that's not an agenda, it's self-preservation. We are floating in an ocean and are likely to drown but if somebody tries to hold us under the water then the survival instinct kicks in.

What agenda, Cocoyle? Not wanting to be relegated? Not happy that you are taking us down with the blessing of the owners? Not happy that you get paid a small fortune for the privilege? Not happy that in 5 years time you will be doing sportsmen's dinners in Colne bragging about how you took Rovers down to cheers?

We want our club to still be here to support in the short and long term. We'd like that to be in the second tier as a minimum. We have put up with your @#/? all season and we are firmly mired in it - as we predicted. So maybe it's the fans fault? Maybe we need to get real? The irony is that we are comfortable with realism but not while we continue to be taken the @#/? out of; while we are chained up like a dog in the back room of a mansion and the bloke who feeds us scraps keeps treating us like a fool.

Now. What's your agenda? Why are our owners happy to keep paying you to relegate the team? Rovers continued failure is a source of much distress to fans but you - a know-nowt with no affinity to the club - gets rewarded.

The damned cheek of the guy.

Where did I say The Chicken Chokers will leave if we go down ? They'll be here till the death. I'd have thought that was obvious by now.

He'll hang on to this job for grim death. He'll never work in English League football again. We know that, he'll know that. I'd let him twist in the wind. We're going down anyway, any change we make will probably be for the worse. So let him suffer along with the rest of us.

In what way does he suffer? I guess it must get tiring counting all of that cash but aside from that it's an easy life. The ONLY grief he gets is from the fans. Venkys are happy; Cheston is happy; journalists don't care; the TV aren't interested; the FA just want to put the whole thing to bed.

How can it be, that this total fraud is going home tonight to his @#/? off house knowing he's going to get paid either a fortune in wages or a @#/? off payment when he's sacked. Football is @#/?.

What is this "agenda" that he could possibly think that fans have? That should have been immediately questioned by the Radio Lancashire reporter. Disgraceful comment.

What, we just don't like you? The Burnley thing? Don't talk wet, you plum. We'd have Dyche over you in a heartbeat.

We want Venkys out? Damn right we do. But that's not an agenda, it's self-preservation. We are floating in an ocean and are likely to drown but if somebody tries to hold us under the water then the survival instinct kicks in.

What agenda, Cocoyle? Not wanting to be relegated? Not happy that you are taking us down with the blessing of the owners? Not happy that you get paid a small fortune for the privilege? Not happy that in 5 years time you will be doing sportsmen's dinners in Colne bragging about how you took Rovers down to cheers?

We want our club to still be here to support in the short and long term. We'd like that to be in the second tier as a minimum. We have put up with your @#/? all season and we are firmly mired in it - as we predicted. So maybe it's the fans fault? Maybe we need to get real? The irony is that we are comfortable with realism but not while we continue to be taken the @#/? out of; while we are chained up like a dog in the back room of a mansion and the bloke who feeds us scraps keeps treating us like a fool.

Now. What's your agenda? Why are our owners happy to keep paying you to relegate the team? Rovers continued failure is a source of much distress to fans but you - a know-nowt with no affinity to the club - gets rewarded.

The damned cheek of the guy.

Why does nobody in the so-called " media " ever ask him any of those pointed questions.

In what way does he suffer? I guess it must get tiring counting all of that cash but aside from that it's an easy life. The ONLY grief he gets is from the fans. Venkys are happy; Cheston is happy; journalists don't care; the TV aren't interested; the FA just want to put the whole thing to bed.

It's up to the fans to make him suffer.

Why does nobody in the so-called " media " ever ask him any of those pointed questions.

We know why Sky don't, we know why the Newsquest Telegraph don't but surely BBC Radio Lancashire should.

First comment on Rovers stories in the LT is always from a dingle but this sums things up:

"Cowabunga1

6:43pm Mon 26 Dec 16

Ha ha don't worry agent Coyle the rovers fans are all wind and pi55 , they will moan and groan and do nothing .keep up the good work and relegation is a cert."

If you will "meet it head on" Owen then organise a meeting with fans like Birdy who cant ever be accused of agendas other than love for their club

You, Pasha and respected real life super fans.

all feckin talk you complete stooge

"Mr Opposite"...,

Ive been off the board for a while Jbizzle but made 2 posts on 2 threads and you ignore the subject matter and play the man?

Maybe you've been harbouring a grudge during my sabbatical, no need for it, PM me if you'd like to discuss further, nobody else is interested.

Coyle In.

Ive been off the board for a while Jbizzle but made 2 posts on 2 threads and you ignore the subject matter and play the man?

Maybe you've been harbouring a grudge during my sabbatical, no need for it, PM me if you'd like to discuss further, nobody else is interested.

Coyle In.

You've got your own agenda Gav. OC says so.

Coyle In.

I have no grudge Gav - hence the joking "ABBEYESQUE" Mr Opposite reply - which still stands when you say "Coyle in". That's just obtuse, the man needs removing. The irony being, if I took your stance on Coyle - what do you think I'd be called?

Similar to the hatred you love to spew towards Big Sam; (the other reply to the post which you mentioned) Both replies are not a sign of a grudge with "Gav" the persona or any other alias/poster on this website, just merely explaining how I disagree.

1: Coyle needs potting

2. Big Sam is a proven quality manager, our troubles started the days he and JW left, if he'd been kept in charge - we'd likely not be in this mess.

Archived