BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no grudge Gav - hence the joking "ABBEYESQUE" Mr Opposite reply - which still stands when you say "Coyle in". That's just obtuse, the man needs removing. The irony being, if I took your stance on Coyle - what do you think I'd be called?

Similar to the hatred you love to spew towards Big Sam; (the other reply to the post which you mentioned) Both replies are not a sign of a grudge with "Gav" the persona or any other alias/poster on this website, just merely explaining how I disagree.

1: Coyle needs potting

2. Big Sam is a proven quality manager, our troubles started the days he and JW left, if he'd been kept in charge - we'd likely not be in this mess.

Maybe you're posting p1ssed again?

I have no grudge Gav - hence the joking "ABBEYESQUE" Mr Opposite reply - which still stands when you say "Coyle in". That's just obtuse, the man needs removing. The irony being, if I took your stance on Coyle - what do you think I'd be called?

Similar to the hatred you love to spew towards Big Sam; (the other reply to the post which you mentioned) Both replies are not a sign of a grudge with "Gav" the persona or any other alias/poster on this website, just merely explaining how I disagree.

1: Coyle needs potting

2. Big Sam is a proven quality manager, our troubles started the days he and JW left, if he'd been kept in charge - we'd likely not be in this mess.

The one word retort means nowt to me.

You had to be here to get the Abbey quip, I wasn't, so don't.

No wonder the sites fooked with you as the main poster, think I'll sod off back into exile rather than waste my time with idiots like you :tu:

Regardless, Jbizzles point number 2 (and 1) is indisputable.

They've been disputed Hasta, in a constructive way, but that got lost sadly....

The one word retort means nowt to me.

You had to be here to get the Abbey quip, I wasn't, so don't.

No wonder the sites fooked with you as the main poster, think I'll sod off back into exile rather than waste my time with idiots like you :tu:

Bloody hell, Gav, we can't blame Coyle because of the Venkys but meanwhile football's fooked because of Big Sam, the club's fooked because of me, and the site's fooked because of Joe.

It's been a crap few years and it's reaching a crescendo at the moment but please try to maintain focus.

EDIT: no pun intended

Let's have it rieet.

Coyle may be a shocking football manager but isn't stupid.

He was fully aware of the shambolic state of the club when he took over and knew the support was disillusioned and angry at best but also unlikely to cause serious problems based on past history.

No other club was likely to give him a job much less a comparatively lucrative one.

So he turns up and does the job, gives bullshit quotes to the media and sends out the team maybe hoping to be a success but surely expecting to fail. Either way he will leave (sooner rather than later) with £1M plus in his account which would do for me.

He also surely knows he will not have cash to spend full stop.

So he will vanish into obscurity shortly to be replaced by the evil Venkys by somebody even worse,

Depressing? Not depressing enough for the 8k or so still going on clearly.

What makes things worse is that the club has so little going out these days the Indians could probably carry on indefinitely now.

This guy is prepared for any s=hitstorm coming his way he'll have known it was inevitable at some point from the off unless he performed a miracle. He's an awful record wherever he has been apart from one season at Burnley and he weathered some pretty hostile stuff from that lot after his sideways step to Bolton. Also a bit at Bolton and some at Wigan and Houston.

He's a grade A experienced mercenary make no mistake and this was always going to turn into a Kean scenario. I'm not having it that those who stuck him in here weren't aware of that.

Stitch up! He's a guy who makes his money by being crap, next best thing in football if you can't be good. Table tennis, doughnuts, players moaning training is lax. Think about it..

What posters need to remember is that Mike Cheston was the front man for this deal, he's on record as saying he brought Coyle in once he became available :rolleyes:

WHY? THE MANS RECORD IS ABSOLUTELY ABYSMAL......

So what you're all advocating by getting rid of Coyle is for Mike Cheston to do the dealing again :rock:

We are truly back to the days of Kean. Coyle"accepts responsibility" does he? What does that mean? He realises he's taking us down and therefore he's honour-bound to resign? Course not, it's just words.

If all the Rovers fans there had been behind the lads from the start would we have won? Would we not now be relegation certainties?

Utter rubbish, we are in the poo because the team he assembled, admittedly under Venky orders and" largesse" isn't good enough. What he could do is maximise our chances by getting the team fit, making the best selections out of a poor lot and sorting out the problems on the field we can all identify. Will he do that? No he won't because he can't.

All we will get from now on is Coyle playing the victim, trying to turn fan on fan, as Kean did, and doing his best to shield his paymasters.

What we will get is relegation and the blame for it.

Of course fans have an agenda, we want Venkys out and we want Coyle out because our agenda is to save the club from all of them.

This is all exactly why I was so upset at losing Lambert the way we did. That, for me, was the final throw of the dice. I like to think that there was an original plan for recovery and things changed due to unforeseen circumstances but it's looking more like it was a naive belief that he could have got us promoted with someone else's leftovers and no cash to shape the team.

Bringing in Coyle was a complete joke even at the time, and it's looking worse and worse every week.

I echo the sentiment that we are now back where we were with Kean. What an awful awful place to be.

Some gossip tonight that Coyle will be gone by the time Newcastle turn up at Ewood. Apparently, there's huge nervousness that next Monday could be a humiliation, beamed around the world, for our owners if Coyle still in situ. We will soon know if correct, or not, but I'd give it a 90% chance given where this has come from.

Some gossip tonight that Coyle will be gone by the time Newcastle turn up at Ewood. Apparently, there's huge nervousness that next Monday could be a humiliation, beamed around the world, for our owners if Coyle still in situ. We will soon know if correct, or not, but I'd give it a 90% chance given where this has come from.

And then what. Which no mark will they appoint next ?

• Backroom

Yep I've also heard that tomorrow is the day - let's hope it's not another false dawn.

I'm sceptical as he has all the hallmarks of being untouchable, time for Pasha to earn some of his cash.

The fans can make it humiliating for them. Just hope it kicks off big time.

Also heard a similar rumour that he will be sacked soon but have been here before with Venky's and they change their mind constantly. Mind you even if they do sack him they will just replace with another puppet. muppet

When are those Pune muppets going to listen to someone who knows about football and appoint a "manager" for a change and support him or her!

It will be great too see him gone. Can't stand the bloke. Complete and total fraud and was an awful choice from day one.

The next "manager" will be a joke, that I have no doubts but I'll take the chance of him being a joke that I don't despise.

Agreed. Even Damien Johnson or the like for @#/? sake. Just somebody not as irritating.

I actually think Burnley had a lucky escape from this fella in the end. He was taking them back down and i'd wager they'd have dropped again had he stayed long enough to really put his stamp on it all and maybe wouldn't have been in the good shape they are in now.

What a no mark he is the only job he would have got apart from this one was another desperado post like Blackpool or Coventry. No brass to be made there though and no hidden connections to get him through their doors.

The next "manager" will be a joke, that I have no doubts but I'll take the chance of him being a joke that I don't despise.

How does 'Big Eck' grab you ?

Wouldn't be my choice but think you'll find he will be on someone's shortlist.

i still remember you saying to trust you that venkyscum would be gone ....3 years ago

Archived