BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

Fans are enjoying Coyle's? Do you even hear yourself Gav?

By your logic, we should have stuck with Kean given our Championship position when he left.

Getting rid of Bowyer actually brought in Venkys first actual manager worthy of the title.

Do I hear myself :wacko:

You said yourself Coyle support is all over FB.

Bowyer was drab and cr@p, Coyles time is full of goals but cr@p, people think thats a positive.

Thankfully I don't go and most weeks couldn't care less tbh, anyone that goes deserves/accepts whatever is served up as they're paying to go through the gate, its your choice.

Let's face it, somebody, somewhere got paid (probably handsomely) for shoving Coyle through the door.

And in all likelihood, are still getting paid handsomely for him still being here.

Oh, and they won't give two hoots about Blackburn Rovers or the fans.

Yes Coyle and his agent, WHICH ISN'T SEM AS OWEN HAS NEVER HEARD OF THEM :rock:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well today was the day he was going to go if it was to happen. obviously it passes without anything happening.

Rowett has been quoted as being keen to getting back into management and would love to stay in the championship but would consider options.

Any normal club would be on the phone. We know the rest.

If only Coyle were keen to get back into management..... :wacko:

In rather stark contrast to Coyle and what he peddled last week, Warnock had this to say earlier to the BBC concerning defending from the front and clean sheets.

Cardiff City boss Neil Warnock says they must improve their defence if they are to turn around their poor Championship form.

The Bluebirds are 20th in the table and have kept just two clean sheets in 22 league matches this season.

Their two games where they did not concede came in their 0-0 draws against Birmingham and Brighton respectively.

"Defending starts from the front and everyone has to come on board with that," Warnock told BBC Radio Wales.

"I am disappointed we don't have more clean-sheets, but I'm not surprised. I'll be disappointed in January if we don't get more.

Warnock's side face two away games during the festive period as they travel to Brentford on Boxing Day and in-form Brighton on 30 December.

"You don't win anything or go anywhere if you don't start defending better and keeping clean-sheets," Warnock continued.

"I'll be hoping we can start putting that to bed soon."

Talk is of course cheap but if I were a betting man I'd put my chips on Cardiff conceding less and moving up the table in the second half of the season. One manager has shown for years he knows what it takes and will deliver improvement, whereas our mon has shown everywhere he's been that he's incapable of sorting out the defence and if Plan A fails there's nothing else.

Heard that a number of the senior players stood up to him and his coaches last week due to the shocking lack of game preparation. Pretty much what we heard before he arrived.

Doubt he'll be sacked anytime soon because he was never here for footballing reasons.

I honestly don't know who will make the decision. Will it be the invisible man, the bean counter or the inbreds of Pune?

A perfect summation of the fools running this club,we're damned on ALL fronts...no chance!

Coyle now stating on Radio Lancs....'SOME SECTION OF OUR FANS HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDA'

Your a tit Coyle! :angry:

A perfect summation of the fools running this club,we're damned on ALL fronts...no chance!

Coyle now stating on Radio Lancs....'SOME SECTION OF OUR FANS HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDA'

Your a tit Coyle! :angry:

I do have an agenda against liars and con men but mostly against God awful managers who shouldn't be anywhere near our club and will take us down.

He's going nowhere, in both senses.

Best we can hope for is 1 point from the next 2 games, but it's more than likely that it'll be 6 defeats in a row. When were we last THAT bad? Seems a while - even considering all the tripe of the last few years.

Archived