BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Home Saturday 21/01/2017

1arC

Im at a loss why our manager has settled for a point to drop us further into the relegation zone against a woeful side such as Brum who were there for the taking! We finished the game with 1 striker on the pitch! Taking Gallagher off instead of putting him up front with Graham to try and actually win the game is inexplicable. Bringing 2 midfielders on when we are desperate for a win is inexplicable.

Why didn't he throw Stokes on for the last few minutes to try and win the game? I keep going on about Stokes but he was portrayed as our Marquee signing in the summer by Coyle. What's happened to him?!

Somebody needs to explain to Coyle that picking the odd point up here or there will condemn us to relegation. We desperately needed a win today which was there for the taking if he had actually tried to win the game.

Coyle states it could be an important point at the end of the season. I think it is 2 points dropped that could ultimately cost us at the end of the season.

In my opinion we are a better side, or at least on par with Brum. Yet they sit comfortably in mid table despite being on an 8 game winless run. They have the shrewd Gary Rowett to thank for that. This is the frustrating thing; if and when relegation happens it could have been avoidable if we had just appointed a decent manager. Rowett is unemployed.... over to you Mr Senior.

Looks like Rowett is hanging back for the Norwich job now. Thanks to the Chokers we are no longer attractive to any successful, experienced Championship manager I'm afraid.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm sorry but I really dont know how you rate players when not attending games.

How do you rate all these players that you suggest we sign? Do you watch the full 90 minutes each week of every club? Or do you read reports, talk to fans that watch the players, watch highlights on tv? I would suggest JAL can do it in the same way.

No need for the dig Al. All entitled to our opinions.

He put in some good crosses and ran at the left back.

Akpan, Nyambe and Graham was good.

It wasn't meant as a dig Chaddy. I just can't believe that you thought that the inept Feeney played well. The other three you mention did OK.

How do you rate all these players that you suggest we sign? Do you watch the full 90 minutes each week of every club? Or do you read reports, talk to fans that watch the players, watch highlights on tv? I would suggest JAL can do it in the same way.

I watched alot of live football each and every week plus highlights shows that are on. Plus every Rovers game that on the Radio Player. Plus attending every home game.

I watched alot of live football each and every week plus highlights shows that are on. Plus every Rovers game that on the Radio Player. Plus attending every home game.

I honestly couldn't give less of a @#/? mate.

Lets be real, it was a total disgrace yesterday. I didn't see one player playing for the manager.

From the off what was the exact formation? It looked like 3-5-2 could have been 5-3-2, might have been 4-4-2 but whatever, I was unable to make any semblance out of the disaster of a team he sent out.

Game ? Pitiful from the off. How Brum didn't take 3 points was unbelievable.

tactics ? None on show whatsoever.

Substitution/managerial awareness ? Absolute shocker by coyle and co. Taking the best player off the pitch by a mile and replacing him with a winger was evidence enough that the deluded one has got a bloody clue on how to win a game, all it served to do was leave Graham all alone with no support, it didn't boost midfield or defence as Brum kept coming through us time after time.

On pitch leadership/captain calamity ? Lowe is a total shocker another negative display only drives the team backwards.

COYLE OUT

Lets be real, it was a total disgrace yesterday. I didn't see one player playing for the manager.

From the off what was the exact formation? It looked like 3-5-2 could have been 5-3-2, might have been 4-4-2 but whatever, I was unable to make any semblance out of the disaster of a team he sent out.

Substitution/managerial awareness ? Absolute shocker by coyle and co. Taking the best player off the pitch by a mile and replacing him with a winger was evidence enough that the deluded one has got a bloody clue on how to win a game, all it served to do was leave Graham all alone with no support, it didn't boost midfield or defence as Brum kept coming through us time after time.

On pitch leadership/captain calamity ? Lowe is a total shocker another negative display only drives the team backwards.

COYLE OUT

the formation was 4-4-2 with Lenihan at right back, Lowe in centre midfield and Mulgrew at centre back.

then after 16 mins Coyle changed it and went 4-5-1 with Gallagher on the left, Graham up front on his own and Bennett into centre midfield.

on the subs, didn't understand why Coyle settled for a point after 85 mins with taking Gallagher off and bring on Conway

So why questions if you arent bothered. Very odd and strange from you.

I'm trying to make you realise that JAL can have opinions on our players despite not going to Ewood in the same way that you can have opinions on who we should buy despite not watching every single game of every other football club in the world - but you aren't quite comprehending it.

Well I'm sorry but I really dont know how you rate players when not attending games.

Chaddy my assessment is based over three years, not one, looking at whats required now and in the future based on how Ive viewed their progress over those past three years to come to my decision. Ok they may turn out to be very good but that just isnt what I'm thinking right now plus my thoughts are of agent involvement with regards to Nyambe and Raya.

Two youngsters that I do rate/like are Scot Wharton and Sam from Southampton .

COYLE OUT

Find the poster who was speaking to Ben Marshall dad !

I'm trying to make you realise that JAL can have opinions on our players despite not going to Ewood in the same way that you can have opinions on who we should buy despite not watching every single game of every other football club in the world - but you aren't quite comprehending it.

JAL probably sees more football and different players than most with his connection to the game

Archived