BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Home Saturday 21/01/2017

1arC

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warren @#/? Joyce is better than our current manager.

Appreciate our team is full of garbage players and youth graduates who are, as usual, at least a league above their level... but with Coyle in charge we're @#/? from minute 1.

One of my friends who is an avid Wigan supporter reckons Joyce has been very close to getting it right in recent games. Today would be their 3rd win on the bounce and might just bear out what he's been saying. Bad news for us if he's right.

Brum have no bottle under Zola. By all accounts, we should be dead and buried. You have to finish teams off when you have them under the hammer. Rovers to go on and win.

I swear I see you spout stuff like this all the time and it never happens.. Would you kindly tell us how badly we are about to lose..so you know..the opposite happens

Birmingham only have themselves to blame. The way we started off it looked like they could win by any amount they wanted but after about half an hour they sat back and let us back into it. As Mercer says if they carry on in that mood we could well end up winning it as poor as we've been.

I swear I see you spout stuff like this all the time and it never happens.. Would you kindly tell us how badly we are about to lose..so you know..the opposite happens

I just look at things objectively.

Brum have no bottle under Zola - true, haven't won in 6 or 7 games under his management. By some accounts, players are now 'confused'

By all accounts, we should be dead and buried - true, according to stuff I've read

You have to finish teams off when you have them under the hammer - true and almost inevitably, comes back to bite you in the bum

Rovers to go on and win - and why not. Seemingly, Brum given it their best shot and have failed to blow us away.

Today’s attendance is 12035 (including 1770 visiting supporters)

Think Preston Blue's source will provide a 'real' number round the 9,000 mark.

Thought we'd be winning by now. Going for an early evening pint - usually produces a Rovers' goal or two.

Archived