BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Home Saturday 21/01/2017

1arC

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Coyle says we will be fine even if we don't sign anyone because.....drumroll....we have been DECIMATED by injuries.

Decimated? Really?!!

After his bold keanesque statement that we wouldn't be relegated it almost sounds as if he paving the way for relegation by having excuses lined up. I firmly believe that relegation was sealed last June when he was appointed.

He is a serial loser.

After his bold keanesque statement that we wouldn't be relegated it almost sounds as if he paving the way for relegation by having excuses lined up. I firmly believe that relegation was sealed last June when he was appointed.

He is a serial loser.

Spot on T.

He had one lucky season with Burnley, and other than that he has been a complete and utter abject failure at every other club he has worked at. He has always left them in worse shape than he found them in. Outstanding candidate my arse.

Spot on T.

He had one lucky season with Burnley, and other than that he has been a complete and utter abject failure at every other club he has worked at. He has always left them in worse shape than he found them in. Outstanding candidate my arse.

If they'd have thought " who can we appoint that will Kean off the most supporters " they'd have appointed Coyle.

The flaw in that argument is I just don't think they even knew who Coyle was.

2 - 1 or 3-1 Rovers. Don't think the Brum players have got over losing Rowatt and they haven't taken to Zola - not really playing for him.

We've got 2 goals a game in us if not more.

Coyle unbearable again telling us how we will now move up the table and everything will be fine.

Birmingham have been quite active in the transfer market (Yes you can spend money and sign players). So far they've added Craig Gardner from WBA, Emilio Nsue from Middlesbrough, Cheick Keite and Karim Frei from Besiktas.

Gardner is a great signing; always rated him. Head and shoulders above anything we have in the middle of the park.

Birmingham have been quite active in the transfer market (Yes you can spend money and sign players). So far they've added Craig Gardner from WBA, Emilio Nsue from Middlesbrough, Cheick Keite and Karim Frei from Besiktas.

Decent additions to their squad. Bet they cost more than 5k per week? Are they richer now?

Tough game. Everyone looks forward to visiting. Pretty confident we will lose.

Archived