BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Home Saturday 21/01/2017

1arC

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are playing them at a good time folks, not won a game in 7 since Zola arrived.

Rowett had they industrial and functional, hard to beat and gritty. Zola is trying to change that and make them a passing team, two problems with that 1. Zola isn't a very good manager 2. The players aren't really up to it.

They've landed a couple of new players but they aren't bedded in yet and can't see them making a big difference.

Game is there to be won and so long as you can break them down and get ahead I think it will be yours.

I'll be hoping you smash them obviously.

Hilarious that Coyle is now suggesting that he's not going to pick Marshall for the game on Saturday because he only wants committed players in the team.

So the fact that he's refused to sign this famous contract offer that's allegedly been on the table since September and yet continued to play in the team pretty much every week hasn't been an issue but now Coyle is worried about commitment?

Even in January despite the local press running wild with their Marshall-Wolves obsession created by Nixon, Coyle then allowed Marshall to play in crucial games at QPR and Ipswich. If he wasn't committed then why was he picked for those?

His performances against QPR and Ipswich were hardly any different to those from August to December, so he surely isn't now dropping him on the basis of his recent efforts.

Funny business going on as ever. Either Marshall is refusing to play in a bid to force a move or Coyle has been instructed from above not to risk him in games as Senior earns his wage trying to tout him round the Championship.

Whatever it is, come February Blackburn Rovers will have a weaker squad, unless by some miracle Coyle manages to find a loan player who can do a decent job for a few months.

Owen Coyle not picking Ben Marshall now saying he only wants committed players total gobshite, he needs to get some grief Saturday.

Marshall got plenty of grief at Ipswich from those sat around me. The guy has been refusing to play since day one this season but the penny seems to have finally dropped with Coyle - and not before time.

I like Rovers, always have most Villa fans do after that period where we seemed to play you 12 times a season.

Don't disappoint us....

That's cos you usually beat us.

Just heard Marshall isn't in squad because he's in talks with Wolves.

You are playing them at a good time folks, not won a game in 7 since Zola arrived.

Rowett had they industrial and functional, hard to beat and gritty. Zola is trying to change that and make them a passing team, two problems with that 1. Zola isn't a very good manager 2. The players aren't really up to it.

They've landed a couple of new players but they aren't bedded in yet and can't see them making a big difference.

Game is there to be won and so long as you can break them down and get ahead I think it will be yours.

I'll be hoping you smash them obviously.

The only sure fire cure for a losing streak is a good spoonful of Ewood medicine.

Anyone on a bad run in our league must just pray they are heading to Ewood Park soon.

Set up nicely for Brummies to bag a win I'm afraid. Always seems to happen.

That's cos you usually beat us.

Just heard Marshall isn't in squad because he's in talks with Wolves.

Well maybe that as well ;)

The only sure fire cure for a losing streak is a good spoonful of Ewood medicine.

Anyone on a bad run in our league must just pray they are heading to Ewood Park soon.

Set up nicely for Brummies to bag a win I'm afraid. Always seems to happen.

Nah not this time, I've got faith plus they are really struggling.

Well maybe that as well ;)

Nah not this time, I've got faith plus they are really struggling.

Yup. But we have predictably just seen further signs of squad unrest and poor morale, with better players wanting out. This will be endemic throughout the newly recruited, already dejected relegation haunted group of loans and freebies we call our first team.

1-2. Villa fan unhappy as well.

Archived