BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup Next Round

Pointless asking United fans to help our plight - it would be demeaning on our part and they couldn't give a stuff about us anyway and will happily remind us for 90 minutes about our uselessness. 

This is a big chance to show the world we the Rovers care. And it has to be a meaningful protest. 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jim mk2 said:

Pointless asking United fans to help our plight - it would be demeaning on our part and they couldn't give a stuff about us anyway and will happily remind us for 90 minutes about our uselessness. 

This is a big chance to show the world we the Rovers care. And it has to be a meaningful protest. 

I think it would have to be a visual protest, as a vocal one would get drowned out by the Mancs

In terms of Venkys it's the worst draw possible, these are the times why the own the club and won't let go. Venky logo flashed across the world v this type of opposition. Loads of interest back in India and them themselves suddenly taking notice again briefly before putting it back in the drawer.

Not to mention the biggest set of keaners ever to grace the Darwen end. My boycott continues !

Just now, Dunnfc said:

TBH i think the Man Utd fans would get involved and chant #VenkysOut etc.

It's not rocket surgery, if you're not for the idea, at least don't be against it. Let's give it a whirl ffs.

Just now, tomphil said:

In terms of Venkys it's the worst draw possible, these are the times why the own the club and won't let go. Venky logo flashed across the world v this type of opposition. Loads of interest back in India and them themselves suddenly taking notice again briefly before putting it back in the drawer.

Not to mention the biggest set of keaners ever to grace the Darwen end. My boycott continues !

Well we need to make it so it's something they don't want flashed all over the world, don't we? What you're doing is completely playing into Venky's hands, they'd absolutely love it if the home end was full of secret United fans keeping quiet.

Im from India, working on a film to raise local awareness on the venkys ownership. I may need to get in touch with some fans/interviews on Skype etc. if its ok, how can I get access fans for communication. Not a Rovers fan but understand the passion/frustration, thought this forum would help. wanna do my bit to support. thanks!

Just now, Moa said:

Im from India, working on a film to raise local awareness on the venkys ownership. I may need to get in touch with some fans/interviews on Skype etc. if its ok, how can I get access fans for communication. Not a Rovers fan but understand the passion/frustration, thought this forum would help. wanna do my bit to support. thanks!

Contact Glen Mullan, you can find him in the members list

Just now, tomphil said:

Sadly eddy11 they wouldn't know either way because most Rovers fans of the ilk who turn out for these won't make a peep apart from happy clapping if we are winning. 

With that attitude people definitely won't make a peep.

33 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Yeah, no harm in asking. But the vast majority don't give a stuff about Rovers, let alone Venkys. Remember there were also 1600 Blackpool fans who were only interested in beating Blackburn Rovers...

5 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Not sure i follow Wolfie?

Sorry Dunnfc, response was meant for Stuarts post, my mistake, quoted the wrong reply...

Just now, Moa said:

Let me know if your coming over here to shoot, I'll help out!

Just now, philipl said:

We have drawn ManU at home and I am utterly underwhelmed.

Thank you Venky's for destroying my love of football and temporarily removing my passion and pride for the Rovers.

Be gone with you.

Ironically, drawing United might just delay their departure !

Just now, tomphil said:

Cut the condescending crap you pillock.

What is your problem, complete @#/?. 'Rovers fans won't make a peep', yeah they won't if people like you (who I assume would make a peep) don't attend... is that really difficult for you to work out? Tit.

Just now, philipl said:

We have drawn ManU at home and I am utterly underwhelmed.

Thank you Venky's for destroying my love of football and temporarily removing my passion and pride for the Rovers.

Be gone with you.

Not on your own pal, never thought I'd feel such apathy towards my first true love!

Archived